2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard Embiid* talk for the first time yesterday....

was not prepared for him to sound so fresh off the boat given his tweets

Andrew Wiggins has to make the transition from being mid post attacking small ball 4 he was in high school, to a 3 point line extend, primary ball handler.

He has to do this on a team with a very ball dominant PG in Rubio, A guy with delusions of being a PG in Zach Lavine, high volume wing players non passers in Kevin Martin and Shbazz Muhammed and a coach in Flip Saunders who is going to try and win now rather than develop young talent.

I hate this for Wiggins, and I think this trade just destroyed my chances at a 2020 olympic gold medal game.

:smh:
:lol: That gold medal was never gonna happen mane ... USA :pimp:

Andrew Wiggins has to make the transition from being mid post attacking small ball 4 he was in high school, to a 3 point line extend, primary ball handler.

He has to do this on a team with a very ball dominant PG in Rubio, A guy with delusions of being a PG in Zach Lavine, high volume wing players non passers in Kevin Martin and Shbazz Muhammed and a coach in Flip Saunders who is going to try and win now rather than develop young talent.

I hate this for Wiggins, and I think this trade just destroyed my chances at a 2020 olympic gold medal game.

:smh:
:lol: That gold medal was never gonna happen mane ... USA :pimp:

He said a gold medal game. not winning it

heard Embiid* talk for the first time yesterday....

was not prepared for him to sound so fresh off the boat given his tweets
my man has so much to say but his vocal chords ain't about that life yet. so for now we'll live with the tweets.
tired.gif

Nah.

Addition by subtraction here. This is as about as close as you can get to building your team by using assets and picks.

Nowhere near the tampering and buying your players, as what Miami did..
tampering and buying your players? love just got 6 years, the last 5 for 120 million..... what are you saying? yall just took marion, james jones, possibly ray allen, AND mike miller... all miami heat players/ex players. please....do not try to paint miami as a villain and the cavs/lebron as a saint.

Listening to that embiid interview now with Dan Patrick

once the season starts i gotta get my homie whose the ball boy to link us up to have a chat dude is the man 

Whats the trade market like for Waitors? Id move him asap if i were CLE.

Not sure what kind of return we could get for Dion though. He's a really talented young SG. But he's undersized and his defense is suspect. theres about 15 SG better than him right now in the NBA.

Whats the trade market like for Waitors? Id move him asap if i were CLE.
The Sixers are reportedly very interested in Waiters, as recent as a few days ago.

As a Philly fan, I'm slightly concerned about his potential role in a full rebuild. Waiters doesn't have great height for a 2-guard, and his defense is poor. He doesn't shoot particularly well from the FT line, nor is he capable of creating offense for others. Waiters often takes a lot of shots, and questionable selection at that.

6'4 220 is undersized for a sg now

He's definitely not undersized. He's fit as a true SG. But I don't know what people expect to replace him with? He's a SG. Anyone else out there is either shooting just as much, if not more. So altering of a SG's game next to Bron is inevitable. So he's staying.

Seen this:

Bleacher Report [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BleacherReport
Follow
ESPN has suspended Dan Le Batard for putting up a “You’re welcome, LeBron” billboard in Akron http://ble.ac/1vhm1wk

:rofl: :rofl: ESPN is so soft. I didn't think that really was suspension worthy.

Last edited:
6'4 220 is undersized for a sg now

Considering his wingspan is only 6'7, yes that's considered to be undersized for a SG. If he had a longer wingspan (let's say 6'9 or 6'10), then you're talking. He can still play SG in the league, but he will be stuck in the combo guard figure and may end up being more of a 6th man than a full time starter when his career is over.

:lol: it's good publicity for him but it was a **** thing to do.

they're lucky Lebron isn't vindictive like MJ was to Sport's Illustrated after this

View media item 1120555
to this day he doesn't speak with Sports Illustrated for **** :lol:

If Dion could pay defense he would be Wade-lite... But he's a Syracuse product and you know how that goes...

Also Wade's wingspan is off the charts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom