2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Lebron have a loyalty never dies shirt or campaign? :lol:

I don't know about that but "earned not given" is a huge campaign as he goes from super team to super team :lol:

I don't know why people bring up rodman so much as if he was there for all 6. That 2nd 3peat team was stacked. The first Chi team isn't. and pretending it was is just a way to prop lebron up.

I always feel bad for ohio even when their fans get mouthy, but i enjoy watching lebron stack the deck and lose. i'm conflicted. probably just watch with interest and no emotion. which is cool. I can't see rooting against the cavs in the same fashion as I did against the heat.

it would be like rooting against the cubs.... just mean :lol:

laugh.gif
 @Zyzz

actually...ive been a heat fan since i was born. I ABSOLUTELY HATED the idea of lebron coming to miami. Yall dont ever mention it... but in the first years of their careers, wade and lebron were pretty evenly matched. Watching them duke it out was GREAT basketball. I hated the idea of lebron COMING HERE to play with wade. I wanted to see them battle. It wasn't until lebron got her that wade fell back and declined significantly. Please dont speak for me like u know me.

I respect it.
I'm highly intrigued by whatever the results will be of Philly's experiment.

It's either gonna work out beautifully and launch that franchise to another level or end up a colossal failure. There will be no in-between because they have removed that as a possibility.

I wish I could fast forward 5 years from now to see where they stand.

If they draft well they're golden, if they didn't they'll suck. No different from any team really... Draft and development.

first year coach and GM.... unfortunately you're right. Lebron knew he could come back & wield power which is why bron is getting the guys HE likes. It sucks because if Blatt doesn't appease Lebron and not call him out during film sessions like Brown used to do that'll be it for him too.... as foul as this all has been for Wiggins fortunately his dad was a pro and he has to know this is the business... still tho. Lebron is evil. Even as a Cavs fan I can attest to that.
Just curious were you saying Brown did call out LeBron or didn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom