2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-Miles.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*pounds head

My favorite one of those blocks is Oladipo's. To be back-pedaling, stop, then jump straight up off two feet to block a dude attempting a dunk, is really incredible.

James Harden has become so hated now, he's become underrated.

Like somehow James Harden isn't the first supremely gifted perimeter player to not play any defense.
Kobe
roll.gif
.....thanks for that
Mike Redd was my dude
frown.gif
Scoonie Penn F*** the buckeyes tho
I'm going to miss Vince in Dallas
couldn't bring myself to watch 12 minutes of VC highlights that aren't from the mid 2000s
them 17s = 
smokin.gif

people just running out now. didn't read but I can imagine someone asked about playing for his hometown team and he said he loved his town and they ran from there.

yup, I skimmed through it myself. But the way Steph was talking it just didn't seem like he brought it up himself. This whole coming home stuff is tired and boring

people just running out now. didn't read but I can imagine someone asked about playing for his hometown team and he said he loved his town and they ran from there.
Its was brought up by Doug Gottlieb on his show, and he Curry responded "I've always had thoughts about playing at home, what it would be like," said Curry, who is in the middle of a four-year, $44 million contract extension with the Warriors. "My dad played there for 10 years, and people around the Greater Charlotte area in North Carolina have done a lot for my family growing up, so you always think about it.

"Right now I feel like I've got three years left on my deal, so this isn't going to be an issue for me for a while. I love the Bay Area and where we are as a team trying to win a championship, and that's what it's all about. Of course everybody dreams about or thinks about what it's going to be like to play at home. Obviously if that opportunity comes along it's a different discussion."

yup, I skimmed through it myself. But the way Steph was talking it just didn't seem like he brought it up himself. This whole coming home stuff is tired and boring

I agree, but thanks to LeBron, its not going away any time soon. We're going to be hearing about the KD to the Wizards stuff for the next two years. I'm sure sometime soon someone will ask Blake about playing in OKC and that will become a story too. And so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom