2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you weren't serious by saying that they should trade for Ennis because they have no playmakers. :lol:

Also, say you're Philly and you get the #1 pick, do you take Okafor when you already have Nerlens/Embiid or trade the pick?

Hope you weren't serious by saying that they should trade for Ennis because they have no playmakers. :lol:

I meant making plays for others. they have no passers, too many isolation players who are poor passers.

a guy like tyler would be exactly what they need.

Last edited:
Stauskas struggling to guard as expected.

Rudy Gay still terrible.

Colison looks predictably incapable of making plays for others.

The Kings have ZERO play makers, they should trade for Tyler Ennis.

Pretty much agree with everything. They need to make a move for a real player maker fast. I will forever think Collison is a scrub ever since he couldnt start over a 40 year old Mike James.

Last edited:
Pretty much agree with everything. They need to make a move for a real player maker fast. I will forever think Collison is a scrub ever since he couldnt start over a 40 year old Mike James.

He's far from a scrub, but he's not a full-time starter either. His best seasons in the league have been playing as Chris Paul's back-up. And that's what he's best suited to.

I'm just glad that the NBA is healthy financially and the quality of play is good. I'm also thrilled about the future of the league

Are you also thrilled about the inevitable players strike?
I was really close to adding it the post, but didn't want to make others sad.

:frown:

Some of the owners acted like such babies last time, whining and crying about not making enough money. :x

When it is the player's turn watch the owners, Silver, the media, and ignorant fans paint the players as greedy cry babies :smh: |I

Silver has shown so far that he's not just a Stern clone. I'm hoping that holds true when labor negotiations come up again. Its going to be a new commissioner and a different person representing the players union. Maybe the results will be different. I'm going to try to stay optimistic as long as I can.

Rusty, the players were portrayed as greedy crybabies during the last lockout, so that's par for the course.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

It boggles my mind how anyone can honestly have the opinion that Cavs team was good, MINUS Lebron.

"60 wins. Finals."

You HONESTLY think that team with an average player in Lebron's place would get to 60, and the Finals?

There's no way, as proven the very next year.
Dog, it went over your head
laugh.gif

Hard to argue this list.

HOG are better than Toronto to me, but numbers don't lie, and they're interchangeable.

WSH, PHX, GS, and TOR are the future of back courts though. I see those back courts not changing any time in the near future. The rest I see splitting up at some point.

Hard to argue this list.

HOG are better than Toronto to me, but numbers don't lie, and they're interchangeable.

WSH, PHX, GS, and TOR are the future of back courts though. I see those back courts not changing any time in the near future. The rest I see splitting up at some point.

I'll take out toronto & put charlotte in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom