2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is nowhere says Joe Johnson was a point guard

Y'all act the NBA is 1980s NFL, where you play one position and therefore only do things associated with that position

The NBA is fairly position less now, there's really only 3-4 types of offensive players now
Check out the "player updates" on Devin Harris' CBSsports profile: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/498285/devin-harris

If Monta is the PG, why are the Mavs looking at their options now that Calderon is gone?

Because Calderon was their PG, Monta just so happens to dominate the ball and dish out a good amount of assists, but that doesn't automatically make him a PG.

Last edited:
I've said something about this before but I thought I'd say it again.

Who the **** thought it would be a good idea for LeBron's first game as a Cav to be AWAY against a team that didn't even make the playoffs last year?

Was it just too blatantly obvious that it should be a home game against the Bulls, Spurs or Thunder?
The Cavs open at home

To open the year, Knicks are always a safe bet for ratings

Don't see the problem but yeah it would have been nice to see the Wizards or Bulls

I've said something about this before but I thought I'd say it again.

Who the **** thought it would be a good idea for LeBron's first game as a Cav to be AWAY against a team that didn't even make the playoffs last year?

Was it just too blatantly obvious that it should be a home game against the Bulls, Spurs or Thunder?

The Buc you talking about?

I just don't get why Lebron won't go bald. He's rich, he's 6'9, he has a wife, he's a legendary athlete in his prime - why keep the hair that obviously bothers him? Spraying on hair, photoshopping shape ups, rocking giant head bands. This nonsense should hurt his legacy. MJ went bald as soon as the hairline started looking shaky. Smh.
You could be the best at your job with everything else going for you and still be insecure.

**** is real b.

On another note...still ain't happy the Knickerbockers will be served as sacrificial lambs for y'all King's return.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Using hair illusion will hurt his legacy?
Man, some of the stuff y'all dudes come up with I swear.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

It's jokes to me about LeBron's hairline, but some of y'all are more obsessed with it than he is.

If Lebby wants to rock that crescent moon then so be it.
laugh.gif

Faried must really like denver..he surely coulda got a max somewhere else. props

Interesting. ESPN is going to stream games for free to non-subscribers for NBA games. Too bad not for the post-season too.

Maybe this might drive down the price of NBA LP in the future?

Nah, I doubt it. :lol:

don't know why Monta is being compared to Kemba...one is asked to run the show and get the team in the offense but also find his shot.

while the other is asked just to get buckets.

LeBron my dude I hate it had to be him.... It may just be time to cut it off
I just don't get why Lebron won't go bald. He's rich, he's 6'9, he has a wife, he's a legendary athlete in his prime - why keep the hair that obviously bothers him? Spraying on hair, photoshopping shape ups, rocking giant head bands. This nonsense should hurt his legacy. MJ went bald as soon as the hairline started looking shaky. Smh.
Insecurity is real. I cant even blame the guy, people do things like this all the time, get teeth fixed, noses, breasts, etc etc, it just so happens that this generation is hairline obsessed and hate this guy.

Man I still need to know what type of wizardry made that happen.

SRS

*Follows so I dont forget*
Faried 5 year 60M with Nuggets
They said it would happen, and that the Nuggets or any other team shouldnt fall for the mousetrap.... 

Faried getting a contract like that? Good for him.

LeBron (or is he Lebby again?) with the low George Jefferson. Forgot to re-up on his spray before letting the cameras catch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom