2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble getting Lebron's website to load? I assume everyone is flooding it due to the speculation/rumors.

Lol. Dude, there are multiple people (actual CBB/HS reporters) covering his skills camp watching him play with photographic evidence the past hour. No offense, but you look like a fool.

Not offended in the least. Just passing what's been passed to me. Shouldn't have come off as smug, but I'm 100% sure someone flew in this morning. Now if I'm being lied to about exactly who that someone is....I'll be the first to apologize but everyone I've talked to and frequently talk to about his dealings are saying the same things.

Has anyone even considered the fact that he might be going to a team NOT the Heat OR Cavs? :lol:

Not many people saw the Heat coming in 2010...

Why is everyone discounting the fact that he could have something else up his sleeve, again? :lol:

I vividly remember 2010, and i thought it was completely obvious he was going to the Heat :lol:. I never though Wade and Bosh would go to the Cavs, nor Any one of them would go to Chicago. i still don't know how people thought other wise at it seemed pretty clear as day

BUCHER told us Bron and Bosh to the Bulls was DEFINITE!!!

lebron-james-trade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom