2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams who've taken a step back this offseason:

IND, ORL, MIN, SAC, MIA, HOU, LAL, POR....

Am I missing any?

How have the Magic and Blazers taken a step back?

The Magic and Pistons are just spending money on the most pointless additions. I guess it helps their bench a lil but it really seems like they're spending money just to spend money at this point.

but Orlando - with their weak draft picks and spending stupid amounts of money on role players...:rolleyes IDK about them.

No love for Payton and Gordon?

hes only restricted by his lack of talent

After all that Drose trash talk before
I'm glad.seeing evans career go to ****

Dudes a bum

Am I the only one who finds Embiid to be lame?

None of his tweets are funny to me. Dude is a cornball.

Na man its good,

You don't understand he's from another country, he hasn't adapted this american culture to the fullest
He's different than the others

Last edited:
Mike James isn't going to help Bulls get past 1st round as starting PG.

again shut the **** up. your just throwin random bs at a wall ...... mike james was waived

:lol: :lol:

View media item 1081652 Yall talk bout ring chasing, at this point Bynum is just check chasing :smh: :lol:

He's def on the keep gettin them checks squad.. dude just doesn't give a F anymore at all

Just wasted potential.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just wasted potential.
Only thing he is a good for now is a backup Center in NBA2k

If Embiid was a Cav, his tweets would be Dave Chappelle x Larry David x prime Eddie Murphy material.

It worked out for Bron and cavs not getting Embiid.. Worked out very well

Wiggins will be special

You are honestly underrating it. People always say the triangle works because of the great players that play in it, and I say it's almost the complete opposite. There's a reason why the offense is so revered and successful, and it isn't because of the great players that have played in it. You are going to get some really good contributions from others if they actually run it and stick with it and stick with Derek and PJ.

If you look at the Knicks roster, from a talent perspective alone they are a top 6 team in the east, especially with it being as wide open as it is now. 54 wins 2 years ago, last year injury riddled, if Healthy, this knicks team with the Triangle could win 45 to 50 games. I don't see why not.

There is also a reason almost nobody runs it...it is extremely difficult to learn and master since it's kind of a read and react offense. You gotta have guys who are smart bball players, good passers, and know how to play together. The offense also requires that you understand what the defense is doing since many of the triangles cuts and movements are based on how defense is being played.

If you get the right personnel and they buy in and master it...it's a hard offense to gaurd. IMO the Knicks don't have the players right now to run it. They have a drive and kick team now and Melo likes playing out on the perimeter a lot. If he commits to getting in the post a lot more at the tip of the Triangle, or the knicks find someone who can score consistently from the post, they could have something with the current team. Right now I doubt it.

You are honestly underrating it. People always say the triangle works because of the great players that play in it, and I say it's almost the complete opposite. There's a reason why the offense is so revered and successful, and it isn't because of the great players that have played in it. You are going to get some really good contributions from others if they actually run it and stick with it and stick with Derek and PJ.

If you look at the Knicks roster, from a talent perspective alone they are a top 6 team in the east, especially with it being as wide open as it is now. 54 wins 2 years ago, last year injury riddled, if Healthy, this knicks team with the Triangle could win 45 to 50 games. I don't see why not.

There is also a reason almost nobody runs it...it is extremely difficult to learn and master since it's kind of a read and react offense. You gotta have guys who are smart bball players, good passers, and know how to play together. The offense also requires that you understand what the defense is doing since many of the triangles cuts and movements are based on how defense is being played.

If you get the right personnel and they buy in and master it...it's a hard offense to gaurd. IMO the Knicks don't have the players right now to run it. They have a drive and kick team now and Melo likes playing out on the perimeter a lot. If he commits to getting in the post a lot more at the tip of the Triangle, or the knicks find someone who can score consistently from the post, they could have something with the current team. Right now I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom