2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes way too decorated to win most improved. thats like drake winning top artist to look out for in 2015. however, the same people saying goals dont always get met and nobody can tell the future...are sure that lebron and company bout to dominate the east. just saying.

and again here is NT with the wade downtalk. Someone said wade would be happy averaging 18ppg this year? So....wade would be happy averaging 1 less point per game than he did last year? really? interesting. Hed probably be happy to shoot 50% this year too instead of 54% like last year right? go awaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Because you can tell the future.

He plays 70 games this year.
No, I can't tell the future, but I can use history to hypothesize that 12 years into his career Wade won't all of a sudden play every game (or even close to it) when he's never once done it before.

hes way too decorated to win most improved. thats like drake winning top artist to look out for in 2015. however, the same people saying goals dont always get met and nobody can tell the future...are sure that lebron and company bout to dominate the east. just saying.

and again here is NT with the wade downtalk. Someone said wade would be happy averaging 18ppg this year? So....wade would be happy averaging 1 less point per game than he did last year? really? interesting. Hed probably be happy to shoot 50% this year too instead of 54% like last year right? go awaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
You don't actually think Wade will have a similar FG% this year without the best player in the world on his team, do you?

Wade never shot over 50% until Lebron came to town.

No, I can't tell the future, but I can use history to hypothesize that 12 years into his career Wade won't all of a sudden play every game (or even close to it) when he's never once done it before.
He'll play majority of the season. Probably like 65-70 I don't expect him to play 82 games either.

You don't actually think Wade will have a similar FG% this year without the best player in the world on his team, do you?

Wade never shot over 50% until Lebron came to town.
while technically true, wade has hovered around 50 his entire career. lebrons presence doesnt account for a 2% increase in FG.... thats not a good enough explanation. going by wades CAREER, he will shoot 50 or above....

and from the way i see it, without lebron, wade gets more touches. ALOT more. thats more potential than he had for the past 4 years. lebron on the heat got the rings, but for the other great players it stunts their numbers. they have to fall back because lebron gets twice as many touches as everyone else and has the ball in his possession basically whenever hes on the floor. expect their numbers to rise... not fall.

while technically true, wade has hovered around 50 his entire career. lebrons presence doesnt account for a 2% increase in FG.... thats not a good enough explanation. going by wades CAREER, he will shoot 50 or above....

and from the way i see it, without lebron, wade gets more touches. ALOT more. thats more potential than he had for the past 4 years. lebron on the heat got the rings, but for the other great players it stunts their numbers. they have to fall back because lebron gets twice as many touches as everyone else and has the ball in his possession basically whenever hes on the floor. expect their numbers to rise... not fall.
Going by Wade's career without Lebron, he will not shoot > 50%. Hovering around =/= meeting or exceeding. How is the Lebron factor not a good enough explanation? The facts are there, you just don't like them.

More touches might equal increased points, etc. totals, but it also means lower efficiency. There are so many examples of this in the NBA that I shouldn't even need to point them out. Lower efficiency means lower FG%.

Last edited:
Keep hearing about the Lebron factor :lol: :lol:

Bron never won till he got to Miami so is there such a thing as the Wade factor too :lol: :lol: ?

Just sayin....there's two sides to everything.

Some of y'all really don't understand what that maintenance plan was last year. It's been said that wade was ready to go on multiple occasions last year but the training staff pulled him out to rest. They were even listing his reason to sit out as "general soreness". He was missing games against teams like Philly and Milwauke.

U know how this goes mj. Lebron gets the praise everyone else gets the blame. I mean cmon he was the one that was champion before the big 3 right? Right?

U know how this goes mj. Lebron gets the praise everyone else gets the blame. I mean cmon he was the one that was champion before the big 3 right? Right?

It's crazy the lengths his apologists will go thru to shield him from ANY shortcomings or slander, it's already being said he carried the Heat on his back while he was there. Obviously he was the best player and catalyst but one man doesn't carry a team that talented on his back, that wasnt the old Cavs.

If he doesn't get a chip in Cleveland I'm gonna have a Haters Ball of course you invited bro :lol:, kinda like the field day folks had when Kobe struggled post Shaq.

It's crazy the lengths his apologists will go thru to shield him from ANY shortcomings or slander, it's already being said he carried the Heat on his back while he was there. Obviously he was the best player and catalyst but one man doesn't carry a team that talented on his back, that wasnt the old Cavs.

If he doesn't get a chip in Cleveland I'm gonna have a Haters Ball of course you invited bro :lol:, kinda like the field day folks had when Kobe struggled post Shaq.
Nothing like a good bron bashing session. U know it wouldn't even be fun to laugh and bash him if his fans didn't act the way they act or say the **** they say. Like he just teamed up with some role players and carried em 4 years straight lmao. D wade who was a superstar proven champion and another superstar in bosh all pulled their weight. Hell bosh made it easy for bron to get his stretching the floor and hitting the big shots these last 2 years

Kyrie was asked about running elements of the Princeton offense under B.Scott: "I don’t even remember. I just remember my isolation plays"
2:43 PM - 3 Oct 2014

..this means Kobe is putting up 28ppg :nerd:..

:rofl: and I'm watching Lakers camp and Swaggy saying "you know Kobe will break off and hit the block or something." :rofl: should be a fun season in Laker land.

If he doesn't get a chip in Cleveland I'm gonna have a Haters Ball of course you invited bro :lol: , kinda like the field day folks had when Kobe struggled post Shaq.

You have that man's name in your mouth all day. Props to your jaw stamina

Must taste good

Ouch a male genital joke, how'd you come up with something so witty.....you ahead of your time bro.

I spoke of the Lebron factor from a statistical standpoint, has nothing to do with championships. I think we're all well aware Lebron won nothing until he teamed up with other star players.

Fact is, it really can't be debated that Lebron made the game easier for DWade. Great players make their teammates better by taking some of the attention off of them and getting them better looks. It's no coincidence that DWade had higher FG%s with Lebron on the Heat than he'd ever had previously and it won't be a coincidence when his FG% drops back below 50% now that Lebron is gone.

Same goes for Bosh. Two of his best FG% years came with Lebron on the team and that's even with him jacking up 200+ 3pt attempts last year.

I don't even like Lebron, I'm a Kobe fan, but the numbers don't lie...

Last edited:
Ouch a male genital joke, how'd you come up with something so witty.....you ahead of your time bro.

I guess?

Being that obsessed with the guy is a little sad, but hey that's your life I won't judge you

Boy please I'm not even a regular in this thread nor do I talk abou Bron more than anybody else, I mean he was the topic of the summer with free agency talked about constantly.

I talk about basketball fam take that obsessed **** back to last week when dudes went on about another mans hairline for pages and pages now that's obsessed. But I didn't see you saying **** then, oh ok.

Now take my meat out your troll *** mouth and go somewhere else with that BS.

Boy please I'm not even a regular in this thread nor do I talk abou Bron more than anybody else, I mean he was the topic of the summer with free agency talked about constantly.

I talk about basketball fam take that obsessed **** back to last week when dudes went on about another mans hairline for pages and pages now that's obsessed. But I didn't see you saying **** then, oh ok.

Now take my meat out your troll *** mouth and go somewhere else with that BS.
Ah, now you're making the male gential jokes, now we're cookin

the alleged lebron-MJsaver-Vincent human centipede 
sick.gif

I spoke of the Lebron factor from a statistical standpoint, has nothing to do with championships. I think we're all well aware Lebron won nothing until he teamed up with other star players.

Fact is, it really can't be debated that Lebron made the game easier for DWade. Great players make their teammates better by taking some of the attention off of them and getting them better looks. It's no coincidence that DWade had higher FG%s with Lebron on the Heat than he'd ever had previously and it won't be a coincidence when his FG% drops back below 50% now that Lebron is gone.

Same goes for Bosh. Two of his best FG% years came with Lebron on the team and that's even with him jacking up 200+ 3pt attempts last year.

I don't even like Lebron, I'm a Kobe fan, but the numbers don't lie...

Obviously true but my point was there's always two sides to everything , sure he made things easier for them. But didn't they make it easier for him as well, the personnel in Miami was perfectly tailored for his Point Forward style of basketball. Stretch 4 in Bosh and a 2 guard who can play off the ball with ease, and enough shooters for a firing squad, throw in a rim protector who only scores on putback and dropoff passes and boom.

He went from losing to Dwight to 4 straight finals, they made it much easier for him to win and cement his legacy seems like things were easier for everybody

Obviously true but my point was there's always two sides to everything , sure he made things easier for them. But didn't they make it easier for him as well, the personnel in Miami was perfectly tailored for his Point Forward style of basketball. Stretch 4 in Bosh and a 2 guard who can play off the ball with ease, and enough shooters for a firing squad, throw in a rim protector who only scores on putback and dropoff passes and boom.

He went from losing to Dwight to 4 straight finals, they made it much easier for him to win and cement his legacy seems like things were easier for everybody
Of course, it definitely goes both ways. Great teams mesh together well and make everything easier - the past 4 years of Heat squads were great teams and everyone involved benefited from it.

All I was saying from the get go is that it's crazy to think that Wade is going to go back to putting up his pre-Lebron stats while having the same efficiency he had with Lebron, all while playing more games than he ever has before. Heat fans don't like hearing that though.

Last edited:
Bron's FG%
[table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]FG%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003-04[/td][td]41.70%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004-05 ?[/td][td]47.20%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005-06 ?[/td][td]48.00%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006-07 ?[/td][td]47.60%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007-08 ?[/td][td]48.40%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008-09 ?[/td][td]48.90%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10 ?[/td][td]50.30%[/td][/tr][tr][td]SPLIT[/td][td]47.44%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010-11 ?[/td][td]51.00%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-12 ?[/td][td]53.10%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012-13 ?[/td][td]56.50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013-14 ?[/td][td]56.70%[/td][/tr][tr][td]SPLIT[/td][td]54.33%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career[/td][td]49.70%[/td][/tr][/table]
Wade's FG%
[table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]FG%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003-04[/td][td]46.50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004-05 ?[/td][td]47.80%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005-06 ?[/td][td]49.50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006-07 ?[/td][td]49.10%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007-08 ?[/td][td]46.90%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008-09 ?[/td][td]49.10%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10 ?[/td][td]47.60%[/td][/tr][tr][td]SPLIT[/td][td]48.07%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010-11 ?[/td][td]50.00%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-12 ?[/td][td]49.70%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012-13 ?[/td][td]52.10%[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013-14 ?[/td][td]54.50%[/td][/tr][tr][td]SPLIT[/td][td]51.58%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career[/td][td]49.20%[/td][/tr][/table]
Looks like they both helped each other out... (one did see a bigger jump in % when they moved to Miami...
1f438.png
2615.png
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom