2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

This can't be life 
frown.gif

*Just spoke to a Yankee.com rep* Single-game tickets will be going on-sale towards the end of this month, no exact date yet.

And the best part of this news, we get to deal with ARoid for another 3 seasons. Why!

sick.gif
@ the possibility that his final game could be at Fenway Park.

If that isn't incentive for this team to make the playoffs then I don't know what is.
laugh.gif

Multiple people called in Francesa to ask if he thought Jeter was retiring this year so he doesn't have to play with Alex or be around him again :rofl:

Are people seriously this stupid?

Multiple people called in Francesa to ask if he thought Jeter was retiring this year so he doesn't have to play with Alex or be around him again :rofl:

Are people seriously this stupid?

They weree probably just joking and trolling Fancesa the same time. A Rod is a god in his eyes.

Everyone knew it was coming, but its still kinda sad hearing that Jeter will retire after this season. Jeter is just like Mo. Regardless of how you feel about the Yankees, you still respect Jeter. Not only for his stats but for how he played the game and his off the field conquests. 

But with Jeter retiring, do the Yanks go after Drew? Have him play at ss and 3rd this year then take over at ss next season?

I might cry his final game.

Forever will be the greatest Yankee ever, in my eyes.

I adore that man. But its time....

I will def be at a Yankees v Twins game and will try to get toa game in NY if I go back this summer

Last edited:
Everyone knew it was coming, but its still kinda sad hearing that Jeter will retire after this season. Jeter is just like Mo. Regardless of how you feel about the Yankees, you still respect Jeter. Not only for his stats but for how he played the game and his off the field conquests. 

But with Jeter retiring, do the Yanks go after Drew? Have him play at ss and 3rd this year then take over at ss next season?

Nah, we getting Tulow for '15.

Nah, we getting Tulow for '15.

Aside from a 2012 injury, he's had fine success in Colorado. Wouldn't be surprised if we go after him, and get him.

Almost wish we had someone homegrown waiting in the wings, but we don't. At least to my knowledge.

Aside from a 2012 injury, he's had fine success in Colorado. Wouldn't be surprised if we go after him, and get him.

Almost wish we had someone homegrown waiting in the wings, but we don't. At least to my knowledge.
hoping we sign the other cuban SS still out there

Back
Top Bottom