2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

you'll have a one time star SS back for 2015 though
nerd.gif
i see what you did here 

Its gonna be difficult to get Tulo from the Rockies. During the offseason, when the Cards were rumored to be going after him, reports were saying they would've had to give up Matt Adams, one of their top young relief pitchers, and either Shelby Miller or Carlos Martinez. Realistically I could see them going after Asdrubal Cabrera.

I'm staring at my Jeter rookie card right now thinking this due was drafted a year after I was born :smh: . Makes me feel damn old and I'm only 22. I can imagine how old onewearz onewearz feels.

wanted jeter to go after rose record too :smh:

He can still potentially finish with 3,500.

Last edited:
We... no baseball needs one more Yankees/Red Sox ALCS with the Captain involved. I'm still trying to process this news, so many different feels :smh: :smh:

We... no baseball needs one more Yankees/Red Sox ALCS with the Captain involved. I'm still trying to process this news, so many different feels
mean.gif
mean.gif
Yup.  Sad to hear Jeter is retiring.  It's one of those situations where you knew it was gonna happen eventually, but it doesn't hit you until it does happen.  Hoping I can catch one of his games, preferably in NY.

All I could say to that when I heard the news was OMG :frown: It just seems so surreal. After this season, it'll truly hit that my childhood is over. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom