2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Not a great time to use this, but It kills me that Kuroda has a losing career record. Just baffling.

Dellin!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:

RT @pinstripealley Opposing hitters .067/.124/.109 against it. RT @AndrewMarchand @BaseballAmerica said that Dellin Betances has the best curve in baseball.

So since we traded Matt Thornton... I now feel fully vindicated on the "WHY THE HELL DID WE NOT KEEP BOONE LOGAN?" train

So since we traded Matt Thornton... I now feel fully vindicated on the "WHY THE HELL DID WE NOT KEEP BOONE LOGAN?" train
Jacob Lindgren AKA The Strikeout Factory will put that train to a halt very soon 
smokin.gif

I was surprised when we let Boone go... Would've deff liked to keep him despite having Betances emerge, having a solid left in the pen never hurt anybody...

Jacob Lindgren AKA The Strikeout Factory will put that train to a halt very soon :smokin

This is The Money Train... Only an early Jennifer Lopez, Wesley Snipes & Woody Harrelson stop The Money Train.

Seriously Jennifer Lopez in 94 :wow: Hell Jennifer Lopez in 2014 :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom