2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

That Cutler video is just one of those Nick Collins make you sad videos. 48 second mark flying down the field out of no where to light Cutler up :x

Last edited:
Nick was soooo ******* good man... He was already reaching top 3-5 Safety in the game status when he got hurt. 
frown.gif

Nick was soooo ******* good man... He was already reaching top 3-5 Safety in the game status when he got hurt. :frown:
Miss Nick Collins. He was transforming into a premier safety from 2008-2010. 17 INT in three seasons. Career cut too short, much like Sean Taylor in different circumstances.

I think the Bears have a shot
Cutler historically does not perform well against Green Bay, at Lambeau no less. Plus the Chicago Bears are dealing with internal strife within their locker room and revolving captains.

Ill have a shot too......of bourbon after we get steam rolled again. Seasons over.
Woodford Reserve?

:pimp: can't wait for tomorrow night. love the first game after the bye. rodgers about to put up Ben roethlesberger numbers on da bears

Last edited:
Reggie bush USC aint tough. Sick of him already.

Riddick and tate golden domers. Tough. Make plays.

Just had to throw that in real quick. Good win. Defense didnt give up a TD until the dolphins started a drive at our own 5 after that blocked FG. Not bad. Not scared of arizona. Tney good. But i think we can play with them. In a close game.. Lions have shown they could make the plays down the stretch with tate being so reliable. Lets go take care of business next week at arizona. I Believe :smile:

Bears.. Be useful and beat the pack tonight lol

Great W today fellas, I really love this defense. Miami learned real quick after their first offensive drive you don't play Suh one on one and Ziggy has been a roll on the last 4 games.

andysleon andysleon Reggie has so much talent but man he's always hurt and still dancing way too much in the backfield. Good to see the coaches recognize Bell should get the majority of the rushes and Riddick start to get some of his looks in the passing game.

Matt with another comeback win :nthat: Need him to play well more then just in the 4th quarter for us to win the division and make some noise in the playoffs though. Also Lombardi needs to open up the playbook more in the first half, too conservative to start games. That 3rd and 2 run in the red zone was terrible.

Happy to have you back Megatron

Today he faced Grimes, next week PP, and Revis the week after, all should be great match ups to watch

It's nothing to really say [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Lions continue to underachieve yet still we still winning. Matt Stafford is not a good QB though, he get bailed out so much with all the weapons we got, still forcing it to Calvin when the going gets tough...I could only imagine somebody like Andrew Luck with this offense [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Good win though, Go bears!

What guy on your D-Line have you been most ecstatic about, Detroit people?

Bears getting spanked :smokin

we need Green bay to lose, 1 game lead on em aint nothing especially when it comes down to the game in GB that we still have to play

Been calling us to get a W in Arizona for weeks now, with Carson out its looking like ita gonna happen for sure :pimp:

LETS GO!

Lol knew that would happen. Was just hoping i was wrong about the bears. I havent seen any of the game just checked the score so i wont say anything.

There really ain't nothing to say....
We got beat in all three phases. Played very undisciplined like we have all year, and really never did anything till the game was way out of hand.
To say disappointment would be understating it. This season has been a nightmare!

At the end of the day everyone in that locker room has to do some real self evaluation, and management has real decisions to make.
To blame it all on Cutler is way too easy...(but he is one of the main culprits ) Everyone involved deserves some blame.
It starts with Trestman and Tucker. Then you need to address this piss poor defense and its cast of overpayed underachievers.
Ive been a Cutty supporter for too long, and it bothers me to no end how nonchalant he takes these loses....like I don't really think this clown cares!!
We all stood back and said "watch him this year", "hes finally healthy"', "He finally has weapons"' and " He finally has an O-Line"
Inexcusable play from him. Time to start earning those checks when they matter, not when your eliminated from playoff contention or when u getting blown out by 30+.

Last edited:
The owners need to get some goddamn sense and fire Phillips, Emery, Trestman, and every other coach on this team. Everyone has to be held accountable for bringing a coach in that cannot lead an NFL team. Blame Phillips for allowing Emery to hire Trestman over Arians. Blame Phillips for letting Emery fail on McClellin and continuing to let him play game in and game out. Blame the front office for not wanting to hire a vocal leader of men, but rather a yes man who is a puppet. Get rid of everyone. Blame the front office for not slapping the franchise tag on Cutler , but rather signing him too an absurd deal. Blame Emery for bombing on his defensive free agent pickups. For using a "go young" on special teams approach that has failed miserably.

We are the Chicago ******* Bears and we are the laughing stock of the sport. This isnt some small bum *** town with no history. We're the goddamn Chicago ******* Bears and our season is over after 9 games. ******* joke. Complete ******* disaster. ******* joke.

andysleon andysleon Reggie has so much talent but man he's always hurt and still dancing way too much in the backfield. Good to see the coaches recognize Bell should get the majority of the rushes and Riddick start to get some of his looks in the passing game

Dude just doesnt stay in the game. Im a ND fan and of course i just never liked him lol hes a weapon BUT he can be counted on. Ball security and being on the field is a must and he just hasnt been able to stay healthy. Its sucks

There really ain't nothing to say....
We got beat in all three phases. Played very undisciplined like we have all year, and really never did anything till the game was way out of hand.
To say disappointment would be understating it. This season has been a nightmare!

At the end of the day everyone in that locker room has to do some real self evaluation, and management has real decisions to make.
To blame it all on Cutler is way too easy...(but he is one of the main culprits ) Everyone involved deserves some blame.
It starts with Trestman and Tucker. Then you need to address this piss poor defense and its cast of overpayed underachievers.
Ive been a Cutty supporter for too long, and it bothers me to no end how nonchalant he takes these loses....like I don't really think this clown cares!!
We all stood back and said "watch him this year", "hes finally healthy"', "He finally has weapons"' and " He finally has an O-Line"
Inexcusable play from him. Time to start earning those checks when they matter, not when your eliminated from playoff contention or when u getting blown out by 30+.

Repped. Zero accountability in Halas Hall. My dad is diehard like me, been watching the Bears since 81, told me this is lowest point he's been at as a Bears fan. I'm not even mad, I just don't care anymore.

Also the same blokes who thought Emery was a good GM because he had good free agencies are the ones who criticized GarPax for striking out on Melo. How's that working out for ya? You build through the draft, and Emery has blew it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom