2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Never in my life have I turned off a Bears game while it was still in progress, until last night. Completely embarrassed and disgusted to even rep this squad right now, but that's what comes with being invested into your city's team. Chicago man.... Chicago... Not Jacksonville, damn Chicago Bears and we look like trash. Everyone has to go... Can't even move Cutty... Stuck with him but everyone has to go... Time to get actually football people in this joint.

I hate the Bears but I don't wish what happened last night on any fanbase.

Screw that smug prick Jay Cutler though.

Yea that Pats game is iffy, as long as we win in AZ i dont care if we lost against the pats. thats gonna be a very tough one

We winning both tho.
I think y'all beat AZ now that Palmer is out. but I don't see the Pats game being close
laugh.gif
Have you seen how Brady looks with pressure up the middle?

A lot like Aaron Rodgers in week 3.
eyes.gif
 That was in DET, GB hadn't been playing well to that point regardless.

How many times people think Brady was vulnerable at home then he hangs a 40 burger on some top defense? 
laugh.gif

Healthy Gronk + Pats at home = Lions L

We winning both tho.

I think y'all beat AZ now that Palmer is out. but I don't see the Pats game being close :lol:

Have you seen how Brady looks with pressure up the middle?

A lot like Aaron Rodgers in week 3.
:rolleyes  That was in DET, GB hadn't been playing well to that point regardless.

How many times people think Brady was vulnerable at home then he hangs a 40 burger on some top defense? :lol:

Healthy Gronk + Pats at home = Lions L

Yall were playing well when yall got washed 15 days ago.

Stop making excuses.

despite the fact that y'all won week 3 and have first place, GB is in the driver seat to win the division as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

won't be a believer until Lions mathematically have the division locked up and there's no chance y'all can choke.

I am pretty happy as a Lions fan, but these games shouldn't be coming down to the wire. We have too many offensive weapons for our offense to go as stagnant as it has in the middle of games. Lombardi needs to open the ******* playbook.

Regardless of how the season ends up I wouldn't mind seeing his *** fired at the end of the year.

Ihedigbo takes that pick to the house we go up 17-0 and we win that game by a huge margin. We're a good defense and like i stated before.. The dolphins only TD drive started at our 5 yard line. We havent even seen us play a great game and we're 7-2. Lions just dont win the kind of games they have been winning! EVER! Its a soecial season and we havent seen the best of it!

been complaining about the offense yet yall say we good :lol:

defense aint gonna win you the games when the only time we got any offensive game is in the 1st quarter :x

good luck beating the Patriots with the way the offense is.

^^^
Exactly, defense has been balling out but it would be nice if our offense would get it together for an entire game and take some pressure off them. Like I said, we have way to many weapons to be playing like that. When we get Ebron back we need to make it a point to get him involved in the gameplan.

It's almost mind blowing to me that we will be 1st in the entire NFC a week from now...The Detroit Lions..[emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji] I might shed a tear, it's been some dark, lonely times growing up a lions fan.

It's almost mind blowing to me that we will be 1st in the entire NFC a week from now...The Detroit Lions..[emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji] I might shed a tear, it's been some dark, lonely times growing up a lions fan.

regular season means nothing bruh.

regular season means nothing bruh.

lol what you mean it means nothing? How long you been a lions fan? We haven't won a division title in over 20 yrs my G. We probably have never had the #1 seed in the NFC after the halfway point and we will after this win against Arizona. It might be different for me, I actually live in Detroit so I felt all the pain, I seen 0-16, 2-14, 3-13 etc, all that. The Lions never been this good, their regular season means a hell of a lot to me. That's why I'm having so much fun laughing at the bears and packers fans because they been having laughs at our expense my whole 25 yrs on this earth. Lions might have imploded in past years, but it's clear that ain't this and this ain't that.

Its all about playoffs to me, if we cant at least get to the NFC championship game then its a waste to me.

bruh why you laughing at packers fans? last time I checked we right on y'all *** for first place :lol:

bruh why you laughing at packers fans? last time I checked we right on y'all *** for first place :lol:

Y'all scored 7 against us with the mighty Aaron Rodgers..we not the Bears [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] if the season ended today y'all wouldn't even be in the playoffs

But the season doesnt end today.. We got 3 winnable home games, 3 road tests with AR NE amd CHI.. Then that last game at lambeu. We have won in lambue since the year i was born. Regular season means alot to us cuz but we all know we gotta put in work in the playoffs which starts with an important regular season to not only get the 1st playoff game at home but having a 1st round bye as well and we can do that. We're in the driver seat. Packers are hot now lions will hopefully get hot soon into the playoffs. Fingers crossed. I wanna watch some important football in january

well said, season aint over. we got a long way to go before we even start talking crap.

yall getting too excited way too early

Y'all scored 7 against us with the mighty Aaron Rodgers..we not the Bears [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] if the season ended today y'all wouldn't even be in the playoffs

that's why we play 16. we don't stop playing 3/4 into the season like y'all seem to do every year

Everytime i think of lions and being close to making the playoffs... The WHAT IF thought of jahvid best comes to mind. That season we started 5-0! And then he got hurt and we went 5-6 and stumbled into the playoffs. This year we actually have a defense to rely on and at the end of a close game, i like our chances with megatron and tate. Just hope we can steal 2 of the remaining 4 road games and take care of business at home. That would put us in a good position but it aint a guarantee in this NFC playoff picture.

Back
Top Bottom