2014 NFL Draft Thread

the guy is a physical monster as well, and yes he showed out in that OSU game.

We'll see what happens, but he'll go top 10 I'm assuming.

I have a homie who thinks KMack has what it takes to be an all pro DE

I think you're limiting him putting him the 4-3 as strictly a DE.. Ditto Barr

Ealy and clowney, no problem

Also, why dolphins need to go back to a 3-4 or let Jordan go

I went to a MAC school, I would make myself and put myself on the team in NCAA Football as a create-a-player with all 99 attributes and played as a two way LB and TE and I'd be like 6'4 245.

Khalil Mack in that Ohio State game looked like that create-a-player in real life.

I went to a MAC school, I would make myself and put myself on the team in NCAA Football as a create-a-player with all 99 attributes and played as a two way LB and TE and I'd be like 6'4 245.

Khalil Mack in that Ohio State game looked like that create-a-player in real life.

When I created myself and played Safety, PR, KR & Slot WR for Iowa > *

Won like every award except for the lineman & special teams awards :lol:

Not sure if posted....

According to Phil Simms, Geno Smith is better than all QBs in 2014 draft class :wow:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...th-better-than-any-qb-in-the-2014-draft-class

I believed it last yr and still believe Geno is a better prospect than Johnny & Teddy B

if that's true...two teams in the top 10/15 bout to get SCREWED :lol:

geno was a better "prospect" than russ wilson though.

Last edited:
Bold prediction - this will be the greatest WR class of all-time.

Brandin Cooks will be OROY.

Bold prediction - this will be the greatest WR class of all-time.
i can see it, depth wise.. you're going to get quality guys in the 5th,6th and 7th

there isnt a calvin johnson, aj green or fitz.. big, fast, do everything guy.. but there are a ton of guys who will be 2nd or 3rd options quick

Last edited:
John Middlekauff  ‏@JohnMiddlekauff   24m

Multiple NFL scouts told me if Anthony Barr & Jordan were in the same draft they'd all have Jordan ahead of Barr

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/write...ns-shopping-2013-first-round-pick-dion-jordan

A year after trading up to get Dion Jordan  with the third overall pick in the draft, the Dolphins  have begun shopping him to other clubs, league sources said. Miami has talked to other teams already to gauge Jordan's trade value.

Numerous league sources, including executives from other teams, say the Dolphins might also be open to dealing receiver Mike Wallace  and pass-rushing ace Cam Wake. That perception has only grown through the course of this week, through conversations with numerous decision-makers from other clubs, as Miami looks to retool its roster under a new regime.

The more I watch Derek Carr the higher I am on him. Just have to erase it from my mind that he's David Carr's brother.

His brother was a huge bust of a #1 pick and they play the same position. Just get a bad feeling seeing that Carr name.

His brother was a huge bust of a #1 pick and they play the same position. Just get a bad feeling seeing that Carr name.

no offense to you, because you're not the only who thinks that way, but i hate this line of thinking. his brother being a bust doesn't change him as a player

Tim Couch and David Carr are both considered busts, but honestly look how bad their teams were.

That Browns team had no line, no running game, no wide receivers..

No QB ever could've led that team.

Texans were an expansion team as well.

Those two were just set up for failure.

Tim Couch and David Carr are both considered busts, but honestly look how bad their teams were.

That Browns team had no line, no running game, no wide receivers..

No QB ever could've led that team.

Texans were an expansion team as well.

Those two were just set up for failure.

i to this day believe david carr had tools to be a good QB, but we'll never figure out because he was getting sacked every play

I liked David Carr, initially. I think mentioning him in the same breath as Tim Couch is ridiculous though. Tim Couch epitomized a bust. If we shake off the perception that Carr never made it as a starter and understand that he's been in this league, on a roster, and used as viable backup now for 11 years is a testement to how good he really is in the grand scheme. Most Q's like that flameout real quick and after their first opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom