2014 NFL Draft Thread

The Rodgers throw against Baltimore was so :pimp:
JordyNelson.gif

I need Foles to get his arm stronger again

Last edited:
That one was 70 :lol: :x

Foles can get a lifetime balco membership and he is never doing that lol

Last edited:
Jay Cutler hates every single person alive other than Brandon Marshall. He would literally take a **** on your face. He doesn't even know you and he already hates you.

Jay Cutler hates every single person alive other than Brandon Marshall. He would literally take a **** on your face. He doesn't even know you and he already hates you.
I don't even care, that would probably just make me like him even more and add to the allure of Cutler 

Last edited:
Killa Cam is on line 2.
We were talking about replicating that exact throw ie velocity and trajectory. A lot of QBs can get the ball there, but not like that. Not happening for Cam, sorry.

Anyways the whole point was Johnny Manziel and Colin kaepernick are not comparable. While they might share some similar flaws, their tangible strengths and measurables are on opposite ends of the spectrums.

Last edited:
ProFootballTalk, aka Mike Florio has Cleveland taking Dri Archer in round 1.............

Uhhh

Killa Cam is on line 2.

We were talking about replicating that exact throw ie velocity and trajectory. A lot of QBs can get the ball there, but not like that. Not happening for Cam, sorry.

Anyways the whole point was Johnny Manziel and Colin kaepernick are not comparable. While they might share some similar flaws, their tangible strengths and measurables are on opposite ends of the spectrums.

This.

If you draft Manziel you are betting he's going to be able to replacate the playing style he was successful with in college in the league.

You can't turn him into a pocker passer and you shouldn't try.

Killa Cam is on line 2.

This.

If you draft Manziel you are betting he's going to be able to replacate the playing style he was successful with in college in the league.

I think you watched too many highlights.

Killa Cam is on line 2.

This.

I think you watched too many highlights.

Naw I don't think there is a high success rate for 5'11 pocket passers with pop gun arms.

What?

off hand

Cam Newton
Mike Vick
RGIII
Stafford
Flacco
Rodgers
Cutler
etc...

I like Kap's skill-set, but you are seriously overvaluing that throw. There are at least 8-10 starting QBs in the league who could make that toss.

Back
Top Bottom