2014 NFL Draft Thread

Did anyone actually watch this and be impressed?

I watched like the first 30m and it seemed like such a ridiculous exercise 
laugh.gif
.  This dude is casually throwing passes up in the air over a wide open field, Mike Evans just goes and gets it, he throws a few passes and goes and gets a water break, comes back, it looks nothing at all like real football.  

Any pass could look accurate as long as it's in the general area of the WR because there are no defenders and Mike Evans is big and fast.

Don't get the pro day hype.

Someone I really respect told me Manziel was the goods about a week ago and that we should pray he doesn't go the Vikings.

I'm still not sold, the man does interview well though.

Would be dope/terrible for Teddy to drop to the Cardinals, sit behind Carson for a little.  Would be the perfect situation, plus he'd get to remain a Cardinal for life.

I really think Teddy is gonna be the better QB out of them all.. and some later round QB like mettenberger or McCarron being better than manziel and brotles... I just can't see manziel holding up in pressure situations with NFL linemen and linebackers coming at him..

All Tebow threw was screens, drags & Urban Meyer's favorite, 4 Verts

And he never threw w/ anticipation & even had accuracy problems throwing those

The SECCG vs Bama showed all his issues

Last edited:
Truth be told, if Logan Thomas lands on the right team and work hard on his accuracy, he could eventually be the best QB outta everyone this year... Let him sit behind a starter for a year or two and got to work...... Dude has all the tools and just needs that push to put it all together!!! Hope the Steelers or Texans can think bout him in the late rounds...4-5

Truth be told, if Logan Thomas lands on the right team and work hard on his accuracy, he could eventually be the best QB outta everyone this year... Let him sit behind a starter for a year or two and got to work...... Dude has all the tools and just needs that push to put it all together!!! Hope the Steelers or Texans can think bout him in the late rounds...4-5
:rofl:
Quoted in case of edit, its already known he's playing tight end

Back
Top Bottom