2014 NFL Draft Thread

In no order...sankey, carey, hyde, mason, seastrunk

mason round out my top 5

In today's NFL, having a back who can catch the rock out of the backfield is a plus.

Last edited:
Man ill take Mason over all these dudes. Not even because of his last few games but his style is :pimp:

Lache has been overrated. Yeah he finished 2012-2013 with a bang and garnered heisman hype going into 2013-2014 but idk, hes risky imo.

OSU backs dont pan out well recently, no shade to hyde though.

I do like Sankey though. Starter from day 1 imo

Not really a great prospect? Why might that be?

I meant his stock has risen but he's prob a 3rd rounder

Don't sound all butt hurt

:lol: what part of "why might that be" sounds butt hurt? :lol:

Lots of Running backs are drafted in the 2nd-3rd-4th round and work out just fine, you as an Eagles fan, should understand that. :wink:

Mason will be just fine if he declares this year, or waits another year.

You guys coming out saying ______ is overrated or ______ is risky, why not say why? :lol:

Dog just @ me, literally lmao. No need to sub.

I only say Lache is overhype because well he was. Before this season he was thought to he a major heisman candidate. Injurys messed him up but even in the games he played I wasn't really impressed.

I say risky because I know he'll probably beast at the combine which a team may draft him very high. I wouldnt draft him top 15 if a Carey or Sankey falls 2nd round. Imo their isnt much of a difference in projection at the next level

If we can't discuss our opinions on what a prospect will or won't be in the NFL then why even have this thread?

Sankey and Carey are the cream of the crop of those I've seen. I like Tre, but his mileage worries me. Andre Williams as well, but the fact that he doesn't catch the ball out of the backfield and had a bad showing in the bowl game throws up red flags to me. Haven't watched a lot of Hyde or Seastrunk to give a fair opinion.

If we can't discuss our opinions on what a prospect will or won't be in the NFL then why even have this thread?

:lol: no one is saying that. If after every name listed that's coming out or staying and someone will just quote and write "overrated" without anything else, what's the point of that?

If Kelvin Benjamin declares, do y'all think the panthers take him in the first or try to wait till the second? It would be :smokin for Cam to have such a big receiver. Thoughts?.

If Kelvin Benjamin declares, do y'all think the panthers take him in the first or try to wait till the second? It would be :smokin for Cam to have such a big receiver. Thoughts?.

don't think he would last to the late second based on where i'm assuming carolina will pick

hes gone before ya imo

Last edited:
don't think he would last to the late second based on where i'm assuming carolina will pick
True, if they want any shot it would have to be first. I'm just tried of seeing our receivers get open and then drop the ball. Plus, we cant rely on Steve forever and young talent would make the most of his last years

hes gone before ya imo
Yeah this is what I'm thinking :smh:

Sankey and Carey are the cream of the crop of those I've seen. I like Tre, but his mileage worries me. Andre Williams as well, but the fact that he doesn't catch the ball out of the backfield and had a bad showing in the bowl game throws up red flags to me. Haven't watched a lot of Hyde or Seastrunk to give a fair opinion.

Bishop Sankey and Kadeem Carey have more mileage and hits on them than Tre Mason. Hell, Kadeem is coming off of back to back 300+ carry seasons

Wilder Jr might as well leave. Was gonna have the same role again next year

That mock draft doesn't make sense, the falcons are so thin across the board that giving up draft picks is gonna hurt them in the lone run ( like the Julio jones trade ).

They could literally take the best player at point they draft and be fine.

Eh I don't mess with Walter football

Back
Top Bottom