2014 NFL Draft Thread

CP I hate that you're right about McCarron being on the Texans practically being a seamless fit, and anyone else you bring in you'd basically have to clean house as far as the coaching stuff

And look at them.

Minnesota, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Tampa, 4 of the first 5, taking a QB, and all have taken a QB in the first round in the last 5 years. :lol: :smh:

That's just brutal, brutal stuff right there.

Manziel to Philly. :lol: I don't see that, at all.

I love Easley, love him, but if yet another Dlineman goes to Stl in the first, Gunna will kill somebody. They got like 19 already. :lol:

Ebron to the Bears would be solid, real solid, but they have bigger needs. But he would fit in well with Forte, Marsh, Alshon, and Cutler. :x

Evans and Hundley to Cleveland. *ehh*

Quick question, why do you have Allen Hurns listed? I thought this thread was about ppl who will actually get drafted?

will-troll.gif

Everyone sleeping on Aaron Colvin, he shuts down half the field as no one ever throws his way.

Also Trey Millard is going to be a great pick to whoever gets him.

oh and Louchez Purifoy = 3rd best CB @ UF & 2nd best draft eligible DB on his team

Roberson > Purifoy

Purifoy only made special teams plays against Miami, although Morris never once looked his way, maybe for a reason. But I see guys list him in their top 10's, so something has to be there somewhere.
He has a bit of a Deion rep for not tackling, so he seems enigmatic to me early on.

Gators D-Line is the treasure chest tho, even better than the secondary somehow.

And the Hurns quip, he's going to get drafted just like Benji, Streeter, and Hank did. He may not make it, but he'll get a look at least.

And I never delete names either. If you hadn't noticed, I still have Logan listed on the QB list. :lol: I just try to list all the draft eligible by position and add names thru the year. Hurns, Logan guys like that I added last year as returning players. When they stay in school, I cut them out and drop them in my next year's spreadsheet.

Annnnnd I made my 2015 spread early this morning. :wow: I'm so weak. :lol:

If you run digs or comebacks on Purifoy you will get open. Kid has horrible technique and for as athletic as he is I expected much more from him. He's a crazy athlete.

well to me it's hips, being able to flip them & change directions. If he was better a bump & run it wouldn't be as bad, but you watch him & watch Roberson & it's night & day

Sweet, thank you.

I remember LOVING Hosley at Va Tech before the draft, and was bent when the Giants got him in round 3 off a SB, but he hasn't done much in the league, what's his deal? He was physical as hell in college, dude would tackle anything (or at least try) and I never saw him toasted in school, 4.4, what happened to him?

CP why cant you see Manziel to Philly?  Chip must have seen something in him to offer him when he was coming out of HS.

I'm hoping he end's up there. 

This dude is playing at an unreal level right now. Just destruction everywhere.

Can't find clips from that Miami game, but he was feasting that game too :smh: :smh:

^ I think he meant in the manner in which that draft has him going to philly (10th overall)

This dude is playing at an unreal level right now. Just destruction everywhere.

Can't find clips from that Miami game, but he was feasting that game too :smh: :smh:

EASILY my favorite prospect this year. I have pics of him where he is already engaged with his blocker, and the other 7-8 lineman are still in 3 point stances. He is a flat out joke off the snap. STUPID fast.

I too am looking for his cut up vs Miami, I spent the whole day drooling over how good he was and he was playing against my team.

Somehow, he's ranked only in the mid 20's right now. I expect that to change rather quickly.

CP why cant you see Manziel to Philly?  Chip must have seen something in him to offer him when he was coming out of HS.

I'm hoping he end's up there. 

I don't have a lot of faith in Manziel next level. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I don't buy him yet.

Then again, I thought Barkley was going to be great, so what do I know? :lol:

i'm on that train too for manziel. i just don't see his play succeeding at the next level, at least not long term.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom