2014 NFL Draft Thread

The Raiders need a QB. I don't expect them to pass up one on in the first round unless they feel the defense is one serious piece away from being elite.

kelvin benjamon too?

i thought jameis was the only one
:lol: :lol:

Not yet. He applied to get his draft grade though weso I think after the NCG more will come out. He has a daughter & he is already 23, so I think if he gets a good grade/feedback he'll be gone.

Jernigan is likely in. Jameis can't enter until next year. LT Cameron Erving is a possibility to enter as well.

:pimp: :pimp: The red & gold is waiting

Derek Carr was meh today.

Strong arm, good ball, vocal/confident leader, but accuracy was iffy. To his credit, most his receivers didn't do a great job of reading the defense correctly and doesn't seem to have the talent around him.

I'd like to see him in the senior bowl. If he has NFL level receivers he might be alright. This is the first real time I've seen him play so this is only an initial opinion.

Last edited:
Darkwa is intriguing too. Patient runner. Tulane's O-Line is trash.

CP, anymore info or projections on Muema and Darkwa?

And :wow: at this Grant kid. He's gonna be a T.Y. Hilton-type steal at the WR spot. These early bowl games man...Learn a lot of about potential gems.

Last edited:
I just about guarantee the Bucs will end up trading back so they can get back a 2nd rounder that they lost in the Revis trade.

If we trade with Barr or Clowney on the board and they become the next superstar DE I'm going to murder somebody.

Not sure what his plans are, but some team will get a steal in Rakeem Cato if he declares.

You think? I liked some of what I've seen from him but idk how he would be at the next level.

I wanna believe it, but the height is a detriment. Even with Brees and Russy's success.

I worry the same for Manziel.

Atleast Manziel has some muscle on him. He has the same body type as Wilson and Brees. Cato is SKINNY and only 5'11-6'0. He looks like he would get wrecked in the NFL if he took one big hit.

Yea...Cato's build is much different from guys like Brees and Manziel. Cato's body seems like the type that won't put on weight despite how much time is spent in the weight room or drinking protein shakes. He's SKINNY. He's going to have an uphill battle to get to 200 pounds.

That being said, I do like his upside. He's probably going to be a day 3 pick (or undrafted), but I think that he's the type of dude who will eventually start at some point in his career. He's got a ton of talent, despite his frame.

Very very impressed with Teddy so far. Does everything right and can make every throw. Hash to opposite sideline throw was :wow:

Only small negative so far is he hasn't been accurate on the deep ball. That's nothing to really worry about though.

Back
Top Bottom