2014 NFL Draft Thread

[table][tr][th=""]PICK[/th][th=""]TEAM[/th][th=""]PLAYER[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Houston Texans[/td][td]Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]St. Louis Rams[/td][td]Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td][td]Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Cleveland Browns[/td][td]Blake Bortles, QB, UCF[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Oakland Raiders[/td][td]Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Atlanta Falcons[/td][td]Jake Matthews, OT, Texams A&M[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td][td]Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][td]Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Buffalo Bills[/td][td]Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Detroit Lions[/td][td]Mike Evans, WR, Texams A&M[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Tennessee Titans[/td][td]Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][td]Eric Ebron, TE, UNC[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]St. Louis Rams[/td][td]Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td][td]Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]Dallas Cowboys[/td][td]Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]Baltimore Ravens[/td][td]Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]New York Jets[/td][td]Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]Miami Dolphins[/td][td]Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]Arizona Cardinals[/td][td]Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State[/td][/tr][tr][td]21[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama[/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td][td]Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville[/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][td]Kansas City Chiefs[/td][td]Marqise Lee, WR, USC[/td][/tr][tr][td]24[/td][td]Cincinnati Bengals[/td][td]Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State[/td][/tr][tr][td]25[/td][td]San Diego Chargers[/td][td]Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State[/td][/tr][tr][td]26[/td][td]Cleveland Browns[/td][td]Kelvin Benjamin, WR, FSU[/td][/tr][tr][td]27[/td][td]New Orleans Saints[/td][td]Dee Ford, DE, Auburn[/td][/tr][tr][td]28[/td][td]Carolina Panthers[/td][td]Cyrus Kouandijio, OT, Alabama[/td][/tr][tr][td]29[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota[/td][/tr][tr][td]30[/td][td]San Francisco 49ers[/td][td]Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]Denver Broncos[/td][td]Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]Seattle Seahawks[/td][td]Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif

Mack at 1... chill the **** out 
laugh.gif

if that happened 
sick.gif
mean.gif

This draft :pimp: :pimp:

If Oakland takes any one of Mack/Bridgewater/Robinson/Matthews/Watkins I'll be a happy camper.

Last edited:
If I had to put odds on who would be the best player in this draft Mack would be even with Sammy.

I think the safest bet is greg robinson.. Well between him and Mathews, unless Mathews is asked to play LT right away.. If some team plays Mathews on the right side and keeps him there I think he can have a Jon Runyan type career

Outside of that, if Barr goes to the right situation and isn't forced into action right away.. Hell I guess that goes for a ton of guys, if not all

I'm all but convinced the Bucs are going to draft Derek Carr from what I've heard. I pray that we don't take him at 7.

^^ if so hopefully that means we trade back and pile up on picks. For that to happen Mack, Watkins and Clowney better be gone by 7

^^ if so hopefully that means we trade back and pile up on picks. For that to happen Mack, Watkins and Clowney better be gone by 7

Yeah I think our plans seems to be to trade back a little and take Carr before Cleveland picks again in the 1st.

We're definitely taking a quarterback, that's one thing I know for sure. McCown's contract is only guaranteed for this season and how Lovie already anointed him as the starter over Glennon it looks like they got McCown as the mentor to whoever their quarterback of the future they're drafting is. Glennon seems to be completely out of the plans.

I hope this Carr thing is all BS and we draft Johnny Football though, honestly.

Last edited:
Yeah I think our plans seems to be to trade back a little and take Carr before Cleveland picks again in the 1st.

We're definitely taking a quarterback, that's one thing I know for sure. McCown's contract is only guaranteed for this season and how Lovie already anointed him as the starter over Glennon it looks like they got McCown as the mentor to whoever their quarterback of the future they're drafting is. Glennon seems to be completely out of the plans.

I hope this Carr thing is all BS and we draft Johnny Football though, honestly.
Do you feel like they're doing Glennon dirty, or are you in agreement he's not the future and they should just move on?

Nah he ain't the future. At best he'll be Kyle Orton in his "prime". That's not what I want to settle for.

Back
Top Bottom