2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

The DC colorway 
sick.gif
 I would pay premium or at least a bit more for a pair, but they didn't produce them any bigger than a women's 12, correct?  SOL

The DC colorway :x  I would pay premium or at least a bit more for a pair, but they didn't produce them any bigger than a women's 12, correct?  SOL

Yeah, biggest size is 12. Been trying to locate a size 12 but no luck anywhere :/

Yeah, biggest size is 12. Been trying to locate a size 12 but no luck anywhere :/

Was procrastinating on the DC frees now I really want a pair. Biggest size ive found online is a 9. Theres gotta be a 10.5 somewhere. Even ebay doesnt have and im defninately not paying above retail.

Any recommendations on how to clean the Flyknit fabric? My girlfriend's black/white pair aren't looking so fresh anymore.

smokin.gif
 Love these shoes
Agreed. The execution on these new Flyknit Free 4.0 is awesome. Best looking Flyknits to date IMO. Colorways are dope too. Almost all of them came out good.

Wait those are the 4.0's right? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm thinking about buying the mc 4.0, I hope they are more comfy. I tried last years on at the outlet and still couldn't buy them for $40 bucks

Back
Top Bottom