2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Day 1 closing in and the feel in the mid area is a little tight... That foot girth...

do these break in? They seem tight when I tried them
Yeah they break in very nice. My main pair I've had since last august feels better every wear. Make sure you cut the size tag from under the insole. It will rub if your not wearing socks. Hurts like a b

Can anyone tell me if these were one of the original Nike Free's released or a later pair? These are from around 2006 I believe

n4Wm1jal.jpg

Last edited:
ebates.com is currently having 15% cash back. those mc's will be around $90 with VIP + ebates cash back at RRS.

Last edited:
Been wearing my MC pair for the last week while traveling for work.

A+ comfort wise and functionality in the gym as well :smokin

anyone know where i could find the flyknit 3.0 in the all white/platinum colorway? can't find them on RRS, RW, and Nike only has a few big sizes left ;/ thnks in adv.

xl631053101.jpg

Who's got the best price on these?

Checked RRS and they don't have the White / Gray pair ;[

Last edited:
Been wearing my MC pair for the last week while traveling for work.

A+ comfort wise and functionality in the gym as well :smokin

Wear #3 and they are very nice... I think they were meant to be worn without socks... They feel great.

for you guys that have worn their Free Flyknit 4.0 for a while, how is the heel area holding up? any collapse issue? I've only worn mine a handful of times and I can tell that when I'm putting weight on the heel when driving, I can feel a crease. I hope the Flyknit material rebounds better than the regular material from the older Free 5.0.

for you guys that have worn their Free Flyknit 4.0 for a while, how is the heel area holding up? any collapse issue? I've only worn mine a handful of times and I can tell that when I'm putting weight on the heel when driving, I can feel a crease. I hope the Flyknit material rebounds better than the regular material from the older Free 5.0.

Im not sure what ur asking... Im on wear 4 and they feel better after every wear...

I know exactly what you're talking about.  Haven't put them through enough to make a proper assessment though.  From my initial impression, though it collapses it seems to be flexible enough where there won't be a permanent crease point or anything.  Hoping this is the case and comfort remains the same

Wow... Guess u dont untie ur shoes much
actually, I untie/tie my laces when I put on my shoes. I don't like the crease on the laces when they're tied on a certain spot for a while. the 5.0's are just like that IMHO as I've spoken with a bunch of 5.0 owners and they said all of theirs do that as well.

actually, I untie/tie my laces when I put on my shoes. I don't like the crease on the laces when they're tied on a certain spot for a while. the 5.0's are just like that IMHO as I've spoken with a bunch of 5.0 owners and they said all of theirs do that as well.
thats strange...

but anyway, the back of the shoes are still look in good shape, no creases or anything on them 

Just picked up a pair of the MC's - I was reluctant, but it had to be done. Stoked to see these in person. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom