2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Is there a way to know when these kind of things drop on NDC? I always feel like im 2 mins too late lol theres gotta be a twitter or something dedicated to random releases and restocks for flyknits and such right?
Follow Solelinks on Twitter. Usually on top of all releases.

Both of those are :pimp:.

Reds would look better with a white Swoosh but that won't hold me back from grabbing a pair.

I think a Black Swoosh would look the best on that cw :tongue:. I'm only looking forward to three cws now...

On a side note, the Free Trainer 5.0s are my sleeper of the year (so far). I love them! :smokin

So ready for the Black NSWs to drop, wish we could get some concrete release info (for all the color ways).

I think a Black Swoosh would look the best on that cw :tongue:. I'm only looking forward to three cws now...

On a side note, the Free Trainer 5.0s are my sleeper of the year (so far). I love them! :smokin
Yeah this year's 5.0s are a big improvement (aesthetically) over last year's. I'll have to cop a few pairs when they go on sale. Those IDs you made are really nice. I was thinking about making a similar pair since it's Phillies colors :lol:.

Last edited:
Ikea shoe trees 
nthat.gif

most likely will pick up a black pair.. too clean.. prolly both version of black..
you sound confident in finding a pair when they drop lol if these flyknits are anything like the racers they will be gone before the countdown timer ends lol only hope is prob for a random drop. someone posted a link to nike store when the pink flashs dropped randomly a week back or so i just copied the link into Chrome so i can check it every so often, not for pink flash but other cw's lol.

you sound confident in finding a pair when they drop lol if these flyknits are anything like the racers they will be gone before the countdown timer ends lol only hope is prob for a random drop. someone posted a link to nike store when the pink flashs dropped randomly a week back or so i just copied the link into Chrome so i can check it every so often, not for pink flash but other cw's lol.
I'm sure if you really want a pair, you'll find a way.. :wink::smile:

these don't have the same type of hype as racers. Also, nike will most likely not do a countdown timer for these, random drop is usually what it is. These will be widely available as you can still pick up almost all the colorways thats released so far.

I'm sure if you really want a pair, you'll find a way..
wink.gif
smile.gif
Im not sure what to make of this......lol I def gotta give you props on your collection though, I wish I would have known how great Flyknits were before all the hype I would have snagged more pairs in the past. I just hope they bring back the lunar chukkas, no way in hell am I paying over 2 bills re-sale for a maybe DS pair online. 

these don't have the same type of hype as racers. Also, nike will most likely not do a countdown timer for these, random drop is usually what it is. These will be widely available as you can still pick up almost all the colorways thats released so far.
here's to hoping 
ohwell.gif

When did you place your order and what size?

I bought mine on the 6th in size 11 and they told me 3 weeks later they ran out of stock. Bastards
***** Sporting Goods shows your size and a bunch of others sizes in stock.

Yep, planning on buying it from there, thanks!

Oops I meant RRS, they had it for ~$70 after my VIP discount + 10% off. So mad they canceled my order

The purple ones are 117 shipped via euro site as opposed to 150 retail here in the states plus tax. Too bad no more pink ones.

Back
Top Bottom