2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Pink flashes looking nice.
that's the truth! 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Those hot lavas are sick, man when are we gonna get a wider release lol I swear you would think Nike is selling Drugs with the way they go about releasing any Flyknits these days. Still no info on a NDC Stock for some of the other colorways as well? 

With all the commotion going on over racers, I hope these fly under the radar so I don't have to constantly check to see when they drop.

NICE! But damn, 11 days?! :smh: NTSF, right?

Yea NTSF, they I guess lost my package or Fedex lost my package or something initially. I call on Wednesday after seeing nothing happen & they opened an investigation for it. Finally on Friday or Saturday they said they'd send a new package for me. That was all cool but I was thinking of taking a pair to Charlotte over the weekend so I missed that opportunity. They're at least refunding my shipping costs, should've made them do a phone order for the black/white racers for me lol

hopefully NSW's go under the radar. IMO they are like the new trainers 2.0 for me. similar upper with 5.0 and just as comfy.

Not quite as comfy without that zoom forefoot and heel but they do look quite nice. I'm ready to try a pair on but apparently they're never gonna release.

Have these started hitting stores yet? (NSW's that is)

Picked up oreo 2's so im done with racers.... for now lol

Last edited:
They've hit NTSF and another big NT.

On a side note, I just want the Oreo V1s, and I'll be done with the FK Racers. :nerd:

Want to buy i cant do it. Ill live .. too many releases and im trying to make other financial moves

Gotta get out of here before i steer away from the plan.

So tempting though :frown:

the way I resist myself is that the black ones and the grey ones are top priority. Gotta get those first and then come back and try to get these, hopefully on disco 
nerd.gif

Anybody else think the nsw's would look way better with a black tongue?

Side note, I almost always prefer my laces to be the same color as the tongue.

Last edited:
just copped the pink flash, been waiting for these for 2 months now, excited to get them in. For those who have the shoes already, are the tongue sewn into the flyknit? Do the tongue slides to your lateral side of your foot when you wear them?

just copped the pink flash, been waiting for these for 2 months now, excited to get them in. For those who have the shoes already, are the tongue sewn into the flyknit? Do the tongue slides to your lateral side of your foot when you wear them?
The tongue is not sewn into the flyknit.  I haven't worn mine yet (waiting for the weather to get better) so I can't comment if they slide off to the side.

Back
Top Bottom