2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

I wore my wolf greys all weekend.   At first I was a bit unhappy that they weren't darker, but the more I wore them this weekend - the more I liked them.  Super comfy, too. 

Might pick up the oreo ones too eventually, though I did just buy the oreo racer 2.0's 

I'm glad that they made it to NDC! Reps don't know what they're talking about most of the time! [emoji]128529[/emoji] However, getting them overseas is definitely the better deal...

Last edited:
Not sure where to post this, but since it has a Free 5.0 sole, I'll try here...

Anyone have these Free Ace Leathers and can speak on sizing?

nike-free-ace-leather-black-1.jpg

Supposedly an all red pair is on the way out sometime in September, for red fans. I'm really feeling the aesthetic of them.

I think the Free Trainer 5.0 thread would be a better fit for your post...

It's pretty cool that the NSWs still have an FSR for most of the cws! #clearancesoon? :smokin

Last edited:

It's pretty cool that the NSWs still have an FSR for most of the cws! #clearancesoon?
smokin.gif
Has to be because of price. I got them from a UK store for $126 shipped.

It's pretty cool that the NSWs still have an FSR for most of the cws! #clearancesoon? :smokin

Nike outlet at Las Vegas north had the hot lavas for $129.99 this past weekend

I have a pair of Wolf Greys in size 9 (fits like 9.5) brand new, if anyone wants them. 

Edit:   for what I paid plus shipping, which is under $150 

Last edited:
Hey do you guys have experience returning a pair of exclusive from Nike.UK/Nike London to a Nike store here in the states?  Will they even do it?  I have a pair of the Nike Free NSW HyperJades but a size 9 is still too big on me, even going 1/2 size down.

Any help would be appreciated, because I can't just merely send it back to the UK.  Trying to return for store credit to buy a pair that will actually fit me.  Thanks NT.

Hey do you guys have experience returning a pair of exclusive from Nike.UK/Nike London to a Nike store here in the states?  Will they even do it?  I have a pair of the Nike Free NSW HyperJades but a size 9 is still too big on me, even going 1/2 size down.

Any help would be appreciated, because I can't just merely send it back to the UK.  Trying to return for store credit to buy a pair that will actually fit me.  Thanks NT.
Chat with a Nike rep. They'll give you an answer.

Not paying $150 for the wolf greys. Not when they are cheaper on European sites I've seen posted on this board.

Yeah I tried chatting with the Nike Reps.  One says that I shouldn't have a problem just going into a Nike store and getting store credit for it.  Another just told me today that they can't return it into any store because it won't be any US System due to the fact that it's only sold in London.

So just asking for experience if anyone has tried to do it or any Nike Employees in here who work in store that can shed some light.  Thanks in advanced.

Both black and grey pair shipped from NDC. Pretty pricey!!

Last edited:
The Greys, Anthracite, and other 2 CWs are off NDC US.  Anyone able to get an order in before all the craziness?  Wasn't even able to add to cart, kept erroring out.

Back
Top Bottom