2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Anyone seen the Court Purple pair anywhere other than NDC, for less than $150?

My girl wants a pair, but I don't want to pay retail

Anyone seen the Court Purple pair anywhere other than NDC, for less than $150?

My girl wants a pair, but I don't want to pay retail
You don't love yo girl bruh... Jk there might be euro sites that have em but they've been out for a bit so they might be gone. Haven't checked any other sites than Nike tbh

Amidst all the latest stuff just posting these 2014's that I picked up over the weekend for ~$45 (€40/ msrp €150). My first Free's actually, not really a fan of the regular Free's (some look like glorified Crocks imo) but this Flyknit stuff I like a lot better
pimp.gif
. Size 9.5US or 27.5cm, have wide feet and feel snug. Could probably wear a 10 (if they had them) but already have relatively big feet
grin.gif

vs 2015

Last edited:
You don't love yo girl bruh... Jk there might be euro sites that have em but they've been out for a bit so they might be gone. Haven't checked any other sites than Nike tbh
Haha well she is rough on shoes as well... so I don't really want to drop $150 just to have her beat them up. 

I found the purple ones on SNS, but not smaller sizes.   

im sorry if this had been discussed before, but which NSW grey I look for that has the speckles? 

I usually go +1/2 for Racers. With these (they run BIG), I went -1 from my Racer sizing. I have narrow to normal width feet, if that matters...

As you can see here, the length matches up just exactly...
View media item 1653128

Last edited:
Wait so the one via IG is the same as the one via Mita right? IG one seems much lighter... So light that when you posted it initially, I thought to myself "great I want those AND the black (Mita) pair.

Back
Top Bottom