2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Winterized/shield version? Would be kind of odd given that it's not a performance shoe. Or rather, it's not marketed as a running shoe, but NSW.

From TB regarding the price adjustment...
Thank you for your e-mail. I'm afraid it's not possible for us to apply a discount code after an order has been placed. However, we're willing to offer you a store credit of the amount (25€) to use on your next order.

Oh wellz... Hopefully, I can get the Wheat AM1s from them. :nerd:

Thanks.  Picked those up for my girl. 

Probably a long shot, but anyone know if I can retroactively use ebates for some purchases made last week?  I bought a pair of the zoom flight 95 on footlocker.com just a few days ago, but didn't go through ebates.  Is it a lost cause?
I tried it and customer service didn't let me

Thanks.  Picked those up for my girl. 

Probably a long shot, but anyone know if I can retroactively use ebates for some purchases made last week?  I bought a pair of the zoom flight 95 on footlocker.com just a few days ago, but didn't go through ebates.  Is it a lost cause?
Unless you opened an ebates "ticket" on FTL around the same time, then no, unfortunately they won't go back and apply the discount.

Size UK has wolf greys but with s&h comes out to retail in US if they ever release on NDC..
Wolf Greys have been on NDC... Most sizes seem to have sold out recently (probably due in part to the current ebates deal), but they're still on the site.

Last edited:
You love the greys! I really like the all black version. There're on ndc clearance (or they were)

Hanon is legit. Received my orders in about 5 days as well.

anyone comment on buying oreo 2.0 racers or NSW oreo? I want both ideally.. prices seem to have not gone up from $185 ish for racers, and free nsw is still in stock in europe. Did Oreo release state side and I can wait to get them?

They haven't released in the US yet, but they will eventually...

If you'd rather pay less than retail, buying from international shops is the way to go...

yeah alright, and this should be .5 to 1 size down from your true size. I wear 10.5 roshe's for instance so 10 should be fine?

I have Oreo flyknits in size 9, wolf grey NSW in size 8.5.    Might've been able to fit into an 8 for NSW, but it would've been close (to not fitting / too tight). 

I can hook someone up for the wolf grey nsw 5.0 for under retail shipped, before i return it to Nike!! Its brand new. Looking tohelp someone out

Back
Top Bottom