2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

I'm in. Let's do the production ourselves and the admins can oversee that it gets done the right way. I haven't worn my fitteds in 2 years and I'm hype for this one. 

Would cop one.
Hope the sizing was better.

My 7 3/4 fitted like a 9. Can't even wear it
mean.gif
My dude I have the same problem can't even wear the damn thing

NT X Ebbets Field Flannels???

I inquired about custom snapback leather closure hats from them a few months ago it's $24 bucks per cap minimum order of 24 hats. you get a discount of 10 percent when you order over 144 hats. I'm wit it bros
Anybody who wants one puts up $25 bucks and we get them custom made in about 6-8 weeks. Who's down?

Last edited:

I inquired about custom snapback leather closure hats from them a few months ago it's $24 bucks per cap minimum order of 24 hats. you get a discount of 10 percent when you order over 144 hats. I'm wit it bros
Anybody who wants one puts up $25 bucks and we get them custom made in about 6-8 weeks. Who's down?
nerd.gif
 What would they look like? 

I remember somebody trying this before and Meth shutting that **** down.

I'm totally down for the Ebbets field hat

Meth should hear about this though.

Same as the old nt hat all black white and red logo black leather strapback closure
But aren't they vintage style 
I'm totally down for the Ebbets field hat

Meth should hear about this though.
@Methodical Management

Why? we putting up our own money?
But I think you need permission for the NT logo 

Why? we putting up our own money?
Because our logo is trademarked and we have to protect that trademark in order to maintain it.  We can't allow people to make bootleg NikeTalk gear at whim.

Getting the "name out there" is not as important as protecting the integrity it stands for.  If and when we do another run, we'll make sure it's up to the same level of quality as the initial release and, like the original release, we'll use it as a fundraiser for charity.

Back
Top Bottom