2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

jbzLBsiSpm2RSE.png

View media item 49142

Ill take da same hat w/ da colors flipped (red fitted/ black brim) similar type of big patch on da side
This was mocked up way back during the first run - along with the black cap with the red brim.  

They looked great, but when the time came to place the order they were actually OUT of the red material, so the release was limited to one colorway instead of three. 

There's a good chance that both of the "unreleased" versions will be produced eventually - albeit without the 10th anniversary patch.  

I'm glad you enjoyed the original NT fitted so much.
Not to derail this but id rather see tee shirts drop than fitted hats/snapbacks
The t-shirts will likely make a comeback in some form, perhaps as an incentive for a charity drive.  Original "NT Alpha" design.
but ill take another og in Wool and not with the big patch.
Wool?  No.   Different patch?  Maybe.

How many of the first run were actually made?
can't have the same hat re-issued, gotta keep that on the 1st edition release even though I never got one.
The first one will always be special and easily identifiable due to the 10th anniversary patch.  Even if we release that colorway again, the patch would be modified.

Some people too young to remember the Mars Blackmon ads complained about the 'DO YOU KNOW' on the back.  It's possible that we may remove that or change it... perhaps simply to NIKETALK.
 Its bout to be summer time im sure we all wear T-Shirts more than we do Hats around this time
Production would require over 90 days.  Even if we submitted everything tomorrow (and we won't - this is still VERY early), they still wouldn't be ready until June.  More likely, we'd be looking at fall or winter. 

Ill take da same hat w/ da colors flipped (red fitted/ black brim) similar type of big patch on da side

This was mocked up way back during the first run - along with the black cap with the red brim.  

They looked great, but when the time came to place the order they were actually OUT of the red material, so the release was limited to one colorway instead of three. 

There's a good chance that both of the "unreleased" versions will be produced eventually - albeit without the 10th anniversary patch.  

I'm glad you enjoyed the original NT fitted so much.

The t-shirts will likely make a comeback in some form, perhaps as an incentive for a charity drive.  Original "NT Alpha" design.

but ill take another og in Wool and not with the big patch.

Wool?  No.   Different patch?  Maybe.

How many of the first run were actually made?

can't have the same hat re-issued, gotta keep that on the 1st edition release even though I never got one.

The first one will always be special and easily identifiable due to the 10th anniversary patch.  Even if we release that colorway again, the patch would be modified.

Some people too young to remember the Mars Blackmon ads complained about the 'DO YOU KNOW' on the back.  It's possible that we may remove that or change it... perhaps simply to NIKETALK.

Its bout to be summer time im sure we all wear T-Shirts more than we do Hats around this time

Production would require over 90 days.  Even if we submitted everything tomorrow (and we won't - this is still VERY early), they still wouldn't be ready until June.  More likely, we'd be looking at fall or winter. 
Can u use some of the add money to make some nt varsity jackets to sell and then the proceeds go to some charity????

Niketalk clothes would be awesome. Like a hoody.

NIKE-COLLEGE-TEXAS-Mens-Hoodie.jpg

I hoody like that replacing "Texas" with NIKETALK would be so awesome. I know I'm pushing it a bit, but could you look into this?

No snapbacks please.

I wouldn't mind, I always ruin my fitted hat sizings :/

not to derail ur derail but i would LOVE to buy a NT varsity jacket and would drop $300-$400 NO PROBLEM

Nt varsity jacket would be great.

Meth pls.

That hat next to the 60+ was dope.

Niketalk clothes would be awesome. Like a hoody.

NIKE-COLLEGE-TEXAS-Mens-Hoodie.jpg

I hoody like that replacing "Texas" with NIKETALK would be so awesome. I know I'm pushing it a bit, but could you look into this?

No snapbacks please.

I wouldn't mind, I always ruin my fitted hat sizings :/

not to derail ur derail but i would LOVE to buy a NT varsity jacket and would drop $300-$400 NO PROBLEM

Nt varsity jacket would be great.

Meth pls.

That hat next to the 60+ was dope.
Could u imagine a nike destroyer like NT varsity jacket. With patches and everything? Also Members with 10 or more years on the site get a extra custom 10year anniversay patch and NT logo on the front breast pocket. All black with red accents

Could u imagine a nike destroyer like NT varsity jacket. With patches and everything? Also Members with 10 or more years on the site get a extra custom 10year anniversay patch and NT logo on the front breast pocket. All black with red accents

That would be nice. I forgot when I joined exactly :smh:

But that's a great idea.

If they do that logo, I hope at least they spell it out and not use "NKETLK". I just think it would look dumb.

And I am not into snap backs but I know for the cost and turn around, they are a better style to get stuff done.

I don't like snapbacks either, but I always liked the old school early 90s big lettering type design snapbacks have if that makes sense. They always have the real nice designs on their hats. if they could put it on fitted hats :smh: .

That would be nice. I forgot when I joined exactly :smh:

But that's a great idea.
:lol: bruh ur join date is right next to ur post count

Og triple og patches? :lol:

Cats 9 years deep would be tiiiiight!

What are you dudes talking about 5 panels and that paint hat that OP posted is horrible :x it should be fitteds or snap backs cause that'll make it much easier to produce and keep it similar to the last ones but maybe change the brim and make it red. The patch was :pimp:

Also we should make a poll with all the ideas so we know what people like

Back
Top Bottom