2014 XXL Freshmen cover

Okay I'll replace Chuck Inglish with Doughboyz Cash out. Just heard that WRTC 4

:rofl: HBK is a funny *** *****...

I do want to know what older rapper Chance sounds like since people are saying his style is nothing new???

^From the songs I heard, he sounds like a mix of Wa_n_ and Childish Gambino. I dig some of Gambino's stuff, but that's a terribly unappealing mix

^ Wrong.

Chance doesn't sound like them at ALL but he's not for everybody. To call him a rapper is questionable in itself. If anything he's like ODB if you had to pick anyone

Not his actual style I just meant how polarizing and weird he is in comparison to most. His actual style is unlike anyone else

The range of artists that people are comparing him to is indication enough of how weird his style is.

Polarizing is a good word. You either love it or hate it. I kinda hated it at first, but it grew on me. Now I'm a fan.

Last edited:
Chance is incomparable, he has his own style, if anything Danny Brown reminds me of ODB
Na Danny is in a different area. Just because they both rap in a different pitch don't make them the same. I'll put Danny with Odd Future and Em.

I'm talking the subject matter they choose to talk about or the WOW factor with their words.

Their unorthodox flow. Still, Danny Brown and Em don't talk about the same stuff

That Danny Brown is like ODB comparison pisses me off every time I see it :lol:.

Even worse that he acknowledges it often on twitter.

Unorthodox spastic flow/delivery and an eccentric personality and look...I'm not sure what's wrong with that comparison :lol:
Dont worry about it. take my meat out ya mouth and keep it movin **** boy

You know how dudes are man. Same w/ Boosie and Pac. Boosie is NOT 2pac. But they both rap with passion and emotion and lots of people say they can't really rap. I see the comparison. Same w/ Danny and ODB. Dudes only think in extremes and can't see what's being compared

Back
Top Bottom