2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

So if Steph took 46 shots and 20 FTs, how many do you think he would net?

:lol:

the very concept of a hypothesis is based around possibilities and not impossibilities

yes those two things are not the same, but they are both hypotheticals.

so I ask again, where in the definition of a hypothetical or hypothesis does it disqualify a question which can happen but at this moment in time there is no way of providing a non hypothetical answer?

all created situations are by definition hypothetical, they are an educated guess of what would happen if all proposed factors come into play. 

View media item 1816505

Awesome.

So if Steph took 46 shots and 20 FTs, how many do you think he would net?

laugh.gif
hypothetically speaking, probably 80 

Kawhi Leonards improvement as a three point shooter is so wild. He's leading the league in % right now. Not saying thats the end all be all, but he's clearly improved

Last edited:
Kawhi Leonards improvement as a three point shooter is so wild. He's leading the league in % right now. Not saying thats the end all be all, but he's clearly improved

Kiwi has gotten to levels that I never anticipated. I thought he'd be lock down defender with occasional scoring performances. I didn't think he'd be a legit number 1 guy on an NBA team, but he is. Like awwesome used to say Sad Boy Superstar.

LBJ out and KLove aint doing anything wtf

Because K Love is just an above-average player. His years in Cleveland are basically proving right the people who said his huge numbers in Minny were the result of looter-in-a-riot syndrome.

Kiwi has gotten to levels that I never anticipated. I thought he'd be lock down defender with occasional scoring performances. I didn't think he'd be a legit number 1 guy on an NBA team, but he is. Like awwesome used to say Sad Boy Superstar.
I know man its nuts. I'm making the drive out to Philly Monday to see them play the Sixers. Cant wait. Even if Duncan doesnt play I know he will

Last edited:
Just watched the Raptors Warriors game and my go DeRozan sucks! They should trade him or give him a reduced role. Be a productive role player instead of an under achieving offensive focal point. To think Rudy Gay and Demarr were on the same team. :x

Just watched the Raptors Warriors game and my go DeRozan sucks! They should trade him or give him a reduced role. Be a productive role player instead of an under achieving offensive focal point. To think Rudy Gay and Demarr were on the same team. :x

their offense is garbage. nothing creative being ran, just give the ball to demar or kyle and see if they can score. overrated ujiri should be fired for putting that garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom