2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Woj article lists a bunch of other players who said the words Rondo said, and they were all fined but not suspended.  what gives?

*Not defending what Rondo did, but it's curious

laugh.gif

I said something on here about a NBA ref being gay a long time ago, but it wasn't no real point in naming him. My friend's dad said he use to bring male friends into their locker room all the time
laugh.gif
now that you mention it, I actually do recall you saying this 
Rondo bout to catch that social media heat
laugh.gif
bruh I can only imagine how much enjoyment Woj got out of writing about a Sacramento Kings players being the one catching heat

pure joy
Was i the sauces 
nerd.gif
what do you mean
r2JfR8r.gif

So the Woj article lists a bunch of other players who said the words Rondo said, and they were all fined but not suspended.  what gives?

was silver at the helms then? or was it still stern?

maybe just a different approach in disciplining.

i dunno why kennedy needed to use this situation to further elevate the situation. rondo made a mistake, okay, but do you necessarily have to make such a disclosure at this point in time?

Damn imagine if Bill Kennedy really did have something going on with Doc Rivers. That would be wild

nah Doc called him the F word. ad bills been holding a grduge against him for a while.

So the Woj article lists a bunch of other players who said the words Rondo said, and they were all fined but not suspended. what gives?

im guessing because it appears like rondo targeted the one gay ref. as apposed to jsut the generalized use of the F word to describe anyone you don't like.

Joerger not getting fired right now lol. The person reporting that was the same guy talking about Calipari going back to Memphis. If it's not from Stein, Woj or Memphis reporters, don't believe it.

I think Memphis is keeping him unless they truly jump off the deep end as a team. If anything, the roster needs to take a step in the right direction before firing the coach. Give the coach what he's been wanting since he was hired.

Last edited:
^ i think you are misunderstanding what they meant. I think Doc called him the f word.

So was it known around the league? Like, did rondo know he was actually gay? Obviously you shouldn't o ariund callinng people that but I do think there would be a difference depending whether Rondo actually knew he was gay.

And that's why you don't go around deopping the F Bomb on people.

Last edited:
Trust me...most people that associate themselves with the NBA know which players / coaches are on the down low. It's sad that it's a point where players have to protect their images so much and can't just come out and say it.

Not sad because it's their fault but sad because it hurts their money and image

Last edited:
Trust me...most people that associate themselves with the NBA know which players / coaches are on the down low. It's sad that it's a point where players have to protect their images so much and can't just come out and say it.

Ya like rondo probably already knew. It's way too coincidental. He said it twice. But the league can't really prove that rondo knew, hence only the 1 game suspension

Multiple people have called this guy the F word, Im going to guses its a known thing in the league. Which makesm it worse than Kobe calling some non gay ref a ****** wunder his breath while on the bench

So this Rondo thing happened Dec 3rd, but the league doesnt suspend him till now? Why'd it take so long, Kings played like 4 games after that, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom