2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players and refs invite multiple people to games and to the back where locker rooms are (most of the time the refs locker room is right by one of the visitors or home team locker room). If you've been in the NBA long enough, EVENTUALLY, people find these things out based on who they bring around to the games or who they see you with after the games.

roll.gif

Players and refs invite multiple people to games and to the back where locker rooms are (most of the time the refs locker room is right by one of the visitors or home team locker room). If you've been in the NBA long enough, EVENTUALLY, people find these things out based on who they bring around to the games or who they see you with after the games.

Is your friend's dad Donaghy?

can we really kick rondo out of the league. quitter, poor attitude, etc
bill kennedy was walking away after the T, rondo just wouldnt let it go

Last edited:
So this Rondo thing happened Dec 3rd, but the league doesnt suspend him till now? Why'd it take so long, Kings played like 4 games after that, lol.

Under typical NBA procedure in these cases, the league had two independent experts review the tapes of the confrontation, and they confirmed the referees' accounts on Rondo's language. This was part of the reason why the league took more than a week to make a ruling on Rondo's punishment.

Its not like Rondo didn't know either.....he was on the team when Doc said what he said to Kennedy 5 years ago. That could be the nail in the coffin right there :nerd:

i guess this further proved that Donaghy is no liar, and wasn't lying about the playoffs being fixed either

tired.gif

Was i the sauces 
nerd.gif
what do you mean
i posted what Rondo said and that Bill was rumored gay in the Kings thread a few days ago, figured you saw it there. i know you still lurk 
nerd.gif
naw I really had a sauce on this

and I only peep whenever its towards the top S&T and I see it tbh, its buried so deep on my subs that I forget about it otherwise... you've successfully persecuted me out of there, you won 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom