2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

[thread="638376"] [/thread]
I'd love to have current Lin with Bev right now. 
Nah man.
This Lin is the Lin you guys had. 

You can't do this Peep.

The Lin we had was decent, yet nconsistent, turnover prone, no defense playing guy. All it took for him to be the current player he is was being paid 15mil for an abomination of a season in LA. Hmph. Maybe people were right about Hibbert in that it's impossible to flourish in that pissy yellow and purple.

Wizards making the play off over Celtics, Knicks, Magics? 

Wizards looking like they're in shambles. 

The Lin we had was decent, yet nconsistent, turnover prone, no defense playing guy. All it took for him to be the current player he is was being paid 15mil for an abomination of a season in LA. Hmph. Maybe people were right about Hibbert in that it's impossible to flourish in that pissy yellow and purple.
And Gasol. Post D'tonie

All this elite talk makes me want to know who the "elite" NBA players are.

Really going to depend on who's answering the question. We got members on here who don't seem to think any current NBA players are even good, let alone elite. Some who think everyone is elite or potentially elite in the right situation. And some that are in the middle.

Follow

Anthony SlaterVerified account
‏@anthonyVslater
The Thunder has blown a fourth quarter lead in seven of its nine losses this season.

How long until Billy D realizes playing your entire bench when they have starters, starters who were all stars and mvps, in the game is a bad idea? Every game
Thunder blew that game but props to the cavs coming back multiple times.

WTF is Billy D doing there starting the 4th with the entire bench in and freaking Singler guarding Bron!?!

Richard Jefferson was hitting shots out there 
sick.gif

does Tristan Thompson not get called for any offensive fouls for over the backs and grabbing on jerseys for offensive rebounds.

Love's 4 point play and lebron's and 1 dunk, I knew the game was over after those plays 
mean.gif

Well at least we know on Monday we'll get to see these lineups play the majority of the 4th Quarter

Austin
Jamal
Wes
Pierce
Josh

Vs

Agustin
Waiters
Singler
Collison
Kanter

CAN'T WAIT

Last edited:
yeah i really dont think its going to be that close. clipper arent playing good this year. 

I'm thinking a close game. Clips play up to the competition generally. Just choked away the 2 games against the Warriors, and got off to a slow start.

Clips have won 9 out of 11. Right there in 3rd with OKC.

Clip have no chance of beating SAS in SA. Spurs win by 14.

Did Bronbron say anything about colliding with that girl last night? Thought this would be everywhere

Last edited:

Did Bronbron say anything about colliding with that girl last night? Thought this would be everywhere

Sager interviewed him and asked about him going up against KD. Lebby sent prayers to chick before answering the q

Well at least we know on Monday we'll get to see these lineups play the majority of the 4th Quarter

Austin
Jamal
Wes
Pierce
Josh

Vs

Agustin
Waiters
Singler
Collison
Kanter

CAN'T WAIT

Worth the price of admission :nthat: Word to Reginald Miller.

no one really cares, but facebok n yaboo and media always TRY to make something out of it. it really is a non issue. if lebron throws fist with someone, then that‘s something to talk about. why we gotta try make an issue out of an non issue?

Lebron still the best player, but it would help if he trimmed his weight bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom