2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dub nation should wear shirts tonight that read '10-18.'

Way too classy of an organization, team, and fanbase to so somwthing like that. Unless they need motivation.

You guys see Zach Lowe try to compliment DeAngelo in twitteronly
to be bombarded by Lakers fans calling him a bust? :rofl:

Last edited:
Heatles
nerd.gif
Does Riles want to shake things up? Dragic and Whiteside for Ty and Dwert.
I could really see this
laugh.gif

Its not like Dragic is performing any better
Dragic's been beastin' lately, we good on that

Last edited:
No way in hell Lance gets traded for Ty. 

Lance Stephenson has been pretty good for the Clippers. In limited minutes, he has been a plus defender, good playmaker, while shooting almost 41% from deep. In addition, he plays 3 positions for the Clippers and sports a +18 Net Rtg with the Core 4.

There's no way Doc trades Lawson for Stephenson, despite doc's ineptness. 

Last edited:

Lance and Harden on the same team?

roll.gif
Another misnomer about Lance. He's actually a pretty good locker room guy, and doesn't really have the volatile personality that his reputation suggest.

Not even talking about the Clippers here, but even when he was benched extensively in charlotte last year Steve Clifford vouched for him being an awesome teammate and great for team morale.

Yes, I just typed "Great for team morale" and Lance Stephenson in the same sentence 
laugh.gif

lol doc being intept... wasn't like that in Boston but a whole different game now he doesn't have thibs and a legit GM in Ainge.

I think he's taking on too much responsbility.

He aint Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom