2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dudes are absoultely tripping...this league is about wins and losses. And wins are hard to come by in the pros. You take them how you can get them.
im trippin then cause i think differently. personally id rather beat my opponent at full strength but thats just how i am. 

typical doc rivers style . mr excuses himself " we never lost with our starting 5 " 

you should want to beat your opponent at full strength.  hellla weak , especially all those here condoning it. 
You dudes are absoultely tripping...this league is about wins and losses. And wins are hard to come by in the pros. You take them how you can get them.

for real :lol:

if i was a coach & the other team made that mistake there's no way in hell i'd let him play, especially if it's one of their best players.

typical doc rivers style . mr excuses himself " we never lost with our starting 5 " 

you should want to beat your opponent at full strength.  hellla weak , especially all those here condoning it. 

:lol: let CJ play like this is you and ya mans playin 2K? This is a million dollar industry where coaches get fired every season for nothin. Better him than me is the same approach I'd take. It's not on Doc

laugh.gif
let CJ play like this is you and ya mans playin 2K? This is a million dollar industry where coaches get fired every season for nothin. Better him than me is the same approach I'd take. It's not on Doc
yes doc is going to get fired over one game. dude hasnt made it out the 2nd round in for like  4 years in a row. doc aint getting fired , this one hypothetical  loss is going to get doc fired. 
laugh.gif

i agree to disagree but its not that serious. 

Last edited:
So you guys are saying that all I'd have to do to make sure the Bulls go to the finals is break into Cavs hq and circle Lebron Kyrie and Love inactive for 4 games :nerd:

doc teams are undefeated when opponents have clerical errors :smokin

Last edited:
As much as a jerk Doc is, he did the smart thing.  Steve Urkel is the star for the Blazers.  It's actually the Blazer's bad.

The main thing is that the Clippers won.

If the Heat Offer Deng/Whiteside for Cousins who says no?

IMO Boogie with Wade/Bosh & Riley keeps him under full control, and although whiteside has acted out he's simply not the Player Boogie is AT ALL.

Also Hibbert On the Heat isn't bad for them since they aren't a fast paced team, Hibbert, Bass, & Lou Will may actually be a Good Haul for MIA, considering Hibbert only has a year left for relatively cheap & they don't lose anything on defense, while adding another scorer off the bench.

However as a LA fan i would be HURT if that happens because whiteside screams get a max deal and be average to me.

Last edited:
Windhorst: Hassan Whiteside 'Absolutely Not A Heat Player'

Hassan Whiteside will be a free agent in the offseason and the Miami Heat don't own his Bird Rights.

"This is a guy who is going to get a max contract in the summer. And he's absolutely not a Heat player," said Windhorst on Zach Lowe's podcast. "His style of play, his personality, the way he goes about his business is not congruent with the way the Heat normally go about themselves.

"The Heat have a decision to make: do you ride out the season with Whiteside or do you package him with (Luol) Deng before the deadline."

hmmmmmmmmmm

If the Heat Offer Deng/Whiteside for Cousins who says no?

IMO Boogie with Wade/Bosh & Riley keeps him under full control, and although whiteside has acted out he's simply not the Player Boogie is AT ALL

Miami says no. Whiteside is the primary reason they're currently the 2nd best defensive team in the league. They plummet with Cousins in his place.

I'd like to think Whiteside could net more than Cousins and a past his prime Deng. Especially when it comes to acquiring a combination of young talent and draft picks.

If that Whiteside tidbit is true, (which I believe it is) I wonder how serious Miami gets with trading him as the deadline approaches.

Still think they end up riding it out with him though.

I'm predicting my Spurs finish with a record 66-12

Can't wait for Jan 25. Spurs vs Warriors  :nthat:
I'm leaving work early on that day. I usually watch the games on my phone when I'm stuck at work but that one jIhave to be home for

You love DC. You stay with the random DC shade. Yesterday it was a empty Washington football stadium at half from about 10 years ago and today this. Straight random troll bait. Ha ha ha

DC is very beautiful place to visit and that empty stadium pic is from 2013 so not quite 10 years. :wink:

If that Whiteside tidbit is true, (which I believe it is) I wonder how serious Miami gets with trading him as the deadline approaches.

Still think they end up riding it out with him though.

They kind of don't have a choice. Whiteside is in control of his fate. Any team that makes a play for him wouldn't do so without the assurance that he re-ups with them in the summer.

Plus if you're Whiteside why stay in Sac when you know someone will be desperate enough to give you more. People will miss on Dwight so wait it out.

If I were the Heat and contemplating trading Whiteside, I would need to attach Dragic too. Paying that dude $17M+ until he's 32-33. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom