2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiteside is acting like this on a team filled with vets with pedigree, a championship core, structure and Pat Riley. I can't imagine how he'd be on another team. MONSTER talent. I'd take him in a heartbeat if Miami was considering selling.

Whiteside is acting like this on a team filled with vets with pedigree, a championship core, structure and Pat Riley. I can't imagine how he'd be on another team. MONSTER talent. I'd take him in a heartbeat if Miami was considering selling.

Come to Philly. :evil:

We need another big.

Man Whiteside has very little trade value right now. He's an unrestricted free agent after this season and whatever team that trades for him risk losing him in the offseason because they won't have his bird rights. Riley is better off signing him to that max this offseason and then trade him after that if he still wants to.

PS. Sacramento says no to that deal lol. Cousins nets a lot more than that.

He's in my top 3 for most entertaining to watch. You almost are guaranteed to see something jaw dropping when he's hooping. Jigs for days.

He's in my top 3 for most entertaining to watch. You almost are guaranteed to see something jaw dropping when he's hooping. Jigs for days.

Has to be the best below-the-rim finisher in the game today. Gets those soft shots up on the glass with either hand. It's very impressive.

Kyrie can ball. My only knock against him is the assist numbers as a PG and the season before Bron came. They were picked as a playoff team in the worst East maybe ever and were one of the worst teams in the league being led by him.

don't look now but the Knicks are only 5 games out of the 2 seed

we coming for Lebby :smokin

I remember, when was it, 2012? I had the knicks upsetting the heat. I remember I was sitting in a ruby tuesday, eating ribs and watching it on the tv, just deflated.

But this year though...if miami doesnt do it first...knickstape: the greatest hits. Cleveland is tracks 2-6

Been saying Myrie was the 2nd best shooting guard in the league and a top 10 talent. He just chooses not to play winning basketball. But I understand why he doesn't pass.

Been saying Myrie was the 2nd best shooting guard in the league and a top 10 talent. He just chooses not to play winning basketball. But I understand why he doesn't pass.
I always tell my friends and **** that he's a top 5 talent in the NBA to me. He's a wizard man. 

don't look now but the Knicks are only 5 games out of the 2 seed

we coming for Lebby :smokin

I remember, when was it, 2012? I had the knicks upsetting the heat. I remember I was sitting in a ruby tuesday, eating ribs and watching it on the tv, just deflated.

But this year though...if miami doesnt do it first...knickstape: the greatest hits. Cleveland is tracks 2-6

i swear we would've beaten Miami :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

game 6 vs Indiana still haunts me

Welp, it's official on the Green vs Blake debate 

I doubt injury has anything to do with the numbers either. Injured players have been voted on before (i.e. Irving this season). It's more so Green's play than anything

Last edited:
Updated All-Star voting:

Wow, congrats to Draymond or Kawhi if they get voted in as a starter over Griffin and Davis.
For the West I think it'll be 

Kobe

KD

Draymond

Blake

CP

Russ

James

Klay

Steph

Kawai

Dirk

And I don't know the last one. Who else? I'm thinking TD / LMA / Tony. Spurs deserve two

Last edited:

For the West I think it'll be 

Kobe

KD

Draymond

Blake

CP

Russ

James

Klay

Steph

Kawai

Dirk

And I don't know the last one. Who else?
Either AD or Cousins

I would have thought fans would have appreciated Dirk and gave him the nod, but nope, Enes ******* Kanter is getting more votes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom