2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruhs I literally gave yall the insider scoop about Joe and the pels a year and a half ago. it's been in the works hella long. joe was the hold up because he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it or not anymore.

when was that dray/hassan convo? last year? or recently?

tonight is gonna be lit.

only fantasy players get excited over hassan
he is gonna get a GM fired in a couple yrs if they even think of paying him a lot of money

hassan gonna foul out quick if he plays in this gm

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Whiteside his own damn coach doesn't respect him enough to play him against small lineups. Spo wouldn't even play him when Washington had Jared Freaking Dudley at the 5.

So he probably won't get a chance to back up those words.

Yep. Would be surprised of Whiteside ends up playing more than 15 minutes tonight.

AD gonna waste his good years in NO
mean.gif
ad looking like he made outta glass tho.  

Won a ring, made his $17 million and now he's an assistant for Gonzaga. That money goes a long way in Spokane.

I used to wanna see him and JJ go at it in the league but....oh well.
I didn't follow Adam much after he got drafted by the bobcats I knew he was headed for disaster

I didn't follow Adam much after he got drafted by the bobcats I knew he was headed for disaster

Man...I was so hype the Bobcats picked him. Lived near Charlotte at that time and thought dude was gonna be the next Bird. :smh:

Never seen a player that was so dominant in college be flat out afraid to shoot the ball in the NBA.

Last edited:

Man...I was so hype the Bobcats picked him. Lived near Charlotte at that time and thought dude was gonna be the next Bird. :smh:

Never seen a player that was so dominant in college be flat out afraid to shoot the ball in the NBA.

jimmer

Man so much potential...but there is a big dynamic between the NCAA vs NBA

Like the great Ray Allen said NBA stands for no boys allowed

yeah if Spurs & Warriors both win over 65 I'm not giving a **** about the East, especially if nobody in it can beat Lebby and Co anyway

I'd rather have 2 60+ win teams that could win the title and six 38-52 win teams than 4 high 50 win teams and 4 46 win teams when only one actually has a chance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom