2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish we could just fast forward to the second round of the playoffs. Western Conferences semis are gonna be littttttttt :smokin

lol at cakewalk though. they're just better so it looks easy. somebody said like a week ago, that triple doubles aren't even impressive anymore because guys get them too easily now. said what draymond is doing was whatever. lol. dudes dont listen to music , they just skim through it.

Jimmer wasn't nearly as dominant as Morrison in college IMO. Dude had a great all around game, not just 3's

Man so much potential...but there is a big dynamic between the NCAA vs NBA

Like the great Ray Allen said NBA stands for no boys allowed

So true...I can remember games where the crowd would literally be yelling for him to shoot when he got an open look and he'd either pass it or throw up some garbage. Let's not even talk about him on the defensive end :x

Dude just never seemed confident he could play in the league once he got there.

Are the Wizards in the top 8 out east?

There you go again. Mind always on DC. The narrative use to be LeBron being slighted for playing in a weak conference. The weak conference is now the one Curry plays in. If members are consistent that should now apply to Curry.

You may be unfamiliar with said narrative because your presence in here to my knowledge didn't become a thing until GS won a title. Classic front runner syndrome. Kinda like how your presence in the NFL thread fell off after Oakland was eliminated from making the playoffs.

There you go again. Mind always on DC. The narrative use to be LeBron being slighted for playing in a weak conference. The weak conference is now the one Curry plays in. If members are consistent that should now apply to Curry.

You may be unfamiliar with said narrative because your presence in here to my knowledge didn't become a thing until GS won a title. Classic front runner syndrome. Kinda like how your presence in the NFL thread fell off after Oakland was eliminated from making the playoffs.

All I asked was a question :lol:

I stay getting under your skin :rofl:

Last edited:
Wizards wouldn't be a playoff team in either conference if the season ended today :rofl: :rofl:

Trash

Last edited:
Are the Wizards in the top 8 out east?

this is the first year that the west has been the weaker conference. some may just look at this year as an outlier. overall, the east has been better than the west this year. however the west's top 4 teams are still better than the east's and IMO the west has better players than the east.

Last edited:
How you call me a front runner and then use NFL thread as an example was hilarious

:lol: raiders haven't been any good since 2002 but hey I'm a front runner

Wizards wouldn't be a playoff team in either conference if the season ended today :rofl: :rofl:

Trash

May very well be true. However GS would also be "trash" with a starting lineup of Curry, Temple, Oubre, Dudley and Hollins with only 2 healthy players coming off the bench. Replace Wall with Curry and you have a actual Wizards lineup we played this season. Context my friend.

Yes front running. Oakland legit looked like a playoff team this season early. KC started 1-5 did they not? As Oakland fell back so did your presence.

Last edited:
May very well be true. However GS would also be "trash" with a starting lineup of Curry, Temple, Oubre, Dudley and Hollins with only 2 healthy players coming off the bench. Replace Wall with Curry and you have a actual Wizards lineup we played this season. Context my friend.

Blame your GM for being mediocre

Blame your GM for being mediocre

It's called injury. Those players are our bench forced to play because of injury. GM doesn't possess the power to prevent that. When healthy we were capable of beating SA a game. As a mash unit we struggle to beat everyone except the Magic.

br1DRej.png

It's called injury. Those players are our bench forced to play because of injury. GM doesn't possess the power to prevent that. When healthy we were capable of beating SA a game. As a mash unit we struggle to beat everyone except the Magic.

Naw, even if healthy y'all couldn't keep up with the best teams in the league. Hope y'all get KD

Naw, even if healthy y'all couldn't keep up with the best teams in the league. Hope y'all get KD

Depends on who you consider the best teams. With injury we blew out Cleveland at home. Besides 4 teams I believe we can beat anyone or at least compete consistently fully healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom