2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

2007-08 Kansas Jayhawks Roster and Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/kansas/2008.html

Team was SO stacked man

re: Looking at Durant's release point, notice how low it was compared to where it is now

Last edited:
it's not every day you see a 7'3" 20 year old with the skills of a guard/forward
highly exaggerated "guard" skills. dude has better than average footwork for someone his size. and uses his length very well close to the basket. well conditioned too. but guard skills? stop. dont drink that kool-aid

those are just from last night's game.

so you're telling me.... cuz he did a single right to left crossover then shot, he has guard skills? and because he made a pass on a fast break? word? like i said, the exaggerations on porzingis is insane. so everyone who can cross from right to left or make a regular pass on a break has guard skills now. got it. 
laugh.gif

those are just from last night's game.

so you're telling me.... cuz he did a single right to left crossover then shot, he has guard skills? and because he made a pass on a fast break? word? like i said, the exaggerations on porzingis is insane. so everyone who can cross from right to left or make a regular pass on a break has guard skills now. got it. :lol:

He has a point man. Dude is 7'3 pulling off moves like dude posted..that's incredibly impressive

He has a point man. Dude is 7'3 pulling off moves like dude posted..that's incredibly impressive
O_O how is a cross from right to left a MOVE!?  no hesi no between the legs. not even fast. literally just brought the ball to his left hand and shot. thats a move? 
roll.gif

When you talk about "guard skills" for a big...you're talking about Bron, KD, Dray, LO...what we will see from Ben Simmons in the league. Guard skills means P&R instincts...passing instincts, fluidity with the ball, when to pull the rock out and reset etc etc.

Just because a big can bust out sometimes, shoot and hit the occasional cross...doesn't mean he has "guard skills". That means he is a "skilled big". Which is what Kristaps, AD and Shaq (who was just mentioned as having guard skills when he came to the league :lol:) have.

Kobe pulled out of the olympics :frown:. I thought at least my dude would go out a winner. But he's legit going out on this note. Feels

Kobe pulled out of the olympics
frown.gif
. I thought at least my dude would go out a winner. But he's legit going out on this note. Feels
feels bad man smh. i like the leagues attitude towards  kobe tho. no matter what people felt about him, now that its ending, theres nothing but respect.
When you talk about "guard skills" for a big...you're talking about Bron, KD, Dray, LO...what we will see from Ben Simmons in the league. Guard skills means P&R instincts...passing instincts, fluidity with the ball, when to pull the rock out and reset etc etc.

Just because a big can bust out sometimes, shoot and hit the occasional cross...doesn't mean he has "guard skills". That means he is a "skilled big". Which is what Kristaps, AD and Shaq (who was just mentioned as having guard skills when he came to the league
laugh.gif
) have.
umm... what. bron handles the ball more than any pg on the team on both the teams he played for. kd has legit handles and is 6'10. dray is not a big. period. i dont even know why u put that name here. LO?  then u say kristaps is a skilled big, which i agree with. but uh, did u not see the point of reference in the convo? 
it's not every day you see a 7'3" 20 year old with the skills of a guard/forward
and u laugh at shaq? shaq had GUARD SKILLS. and has taken the ball from coast to coast crossing between the legs and behind the back with the finish. u must be sleep. shaq could handle the ball back then before he became shaq DIESEL. u are wilin if u dont think so/remember that

Feels like the heat are getting worked out by the thunder even though its only a 4 pt game

Kobe pulled out of the olympics :frown:. I thought at least my dude would go out a winner. But he's legit going out on this note. Feels

When I saw that yesterday, my first thought was some borderline player on making the team probably got excited. There was no doubt he was not only going to be on the team but start every game as well. Basically "stealing" a spot. Would have be interesting convo to have that discussion over the summer and to see who was going to go full Dame Lillard when they got cut.

In the 2012 Summer Olympic thread he made for good convo until Vanessa showed up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom