2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
 wait WHAT? let me make sure im reading this right lol, i had to restart my comp, u saying wade got hurt? or wade is throwing in the towel?
I'm saying Heat were down far enough where he checked out, whether tired, "injury" or stomach ache, which was it? It was one of those.

@lawdog1  I think a healthy Heat could (could) beat Cavs in 7, any team that "could" make it to the finals, is a contender in my book.

chance to win a free iphone if you help my friend kyle lowry into the all star game

please retweet

Last edited:
Mudiay really is bad man. 

First time I've really really seen him, he can't finish around the rim, he is sloppy with the ball, he averages almost as many TO's as assists, he can't shoot.

Like, the only thing he does well is, run the floor(without the ball)

Druss> Mudiay

Last edited:
I'm saying Heat were down far enough where he checked out, whether tired, "injury" or stomach ache, which was it? It was one of those.

@lawdog1
 I think a healthy Heat could (could) beat Cavs in 7, any team that "could" make it to the finals, is a contender in my book.

If the Heat could get the 2009 versions of Wade and Bosh for the whole series, maybe. But that's not happening.

If the Heat could get the 2009 versions of Wade and Bosh for the whole series, maybe. But that's not happening.
this years wade + bosh are fine. the only thing preventin the heat from being what they should be is we have no great shooters. its like nobody practices their shot.... ever. if the heat had 1 or 2 3pt shooters, we would definitely go toe to toe with cleveland

Have you watched the Heat much since getting LP lawdog?

Wade/Bosh are super fine this year. Tek mentions shooting, I say they only have 2 scorers(3 now with Tyler) and that is their biggest weakness but, they hold teams to such little scoring it negates the fact that they are short on scorers.

Heat will definitely give Cavs all they want, and may beat them.

Last edited:

Wade/Bosh are super fine this year. Tek mentions shooting, I say they only have 2 scorers(3 now with Tyler) and that is their biggest weakness but, they hold teams to such little scoring it negates the fact that they are short on scorers.

as a heat fan, until we fix our main issues it wont happen. we will lose every 3rd quarter to the cavs as it stands. bosh shoots so many 3s but isn't a good 3pt shooter. deng's 3pt ability has fallen off and so has Greene's. We have literally NO reliable 3pt shooter. going up against lebron (whos 3 has improved considerably), JR smith, both of miami's old designated 3pt shooters, AND kyrie? its a nightmare matchup to have 3s raining down and u cant answer back.

I have seen them several times. Wade has been pretty consistent. Bosh has been good, but not superstar good. Everyone else has been hit and miss, even Whiteside. He's had some great games, but some poor ones too. And I think the Cavs could go small against Miami and take Whiteside out of the game. Play Lebby at PF and Love or Thompson at 5, with Kyrie, Shump and JR. Heat wouldn't be able to keep up.

I have seen them several times. Wade has been pretty consistent. Bosh has been good, but not superstar good. Everyone else has been hit and miss, even Whiteside. He's had some great games, but some poor ones too. And I think the Cavs could go small against Miami and take Whiteside out of the game. Play Lebby at PF and Love or Thompson at 5, with Kyrie, Shump and JR. Heat wouldn't be able to keep up.
thats exactly what i meant. we'd have no way to answer their shots cuz we'd have to fight to make inside shots all game. while their whole squad can rain 3s down. 

I know Lou Will is a shooting guard but has also played PG, and doesn't really play defense, but I'd easily take him and his Nick Young-like shots over whoever this guy is wearing Ty Lawson's jersey.

DRuss >

[table][tr][td]Emmanuel Mudiay[/td][td]17.8%[/td][td]
IND 111 DEN 108 
5:36 4th
[/td][td]4 REB, 6 AST, 2 STL, 7 TO, 8 PTS[/td][td]22.5[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Boban [emoji]128514[/emoji]
laugh.gif
 love it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back