2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavs love to win. Vs. the Spurs and warriors who hate to lose. That's why the they play both ends of the court.

Cavs could hire Phil and Pop and they still won't beat the Thunder this year.

Matters none, who their Coach is or ins't, now, then, ever, never.

[quote name="a-friend"]Cavs could hire Phil and Pop and they still won't beat the Thunder this year.

[/quote]Approaching DBD status. :x :lol:

Approaching DBD status.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Only his team has 0 Championship
The Spurs?

Originally Posted by a-friend  
Cavs could hire Phil and Pop and they still won't beat the Thunder this year.

Approaching DBD status.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I've heard about that guy, he had 9 SAS posts for every 0 anything else posts.

My ratio is like 1 OKC to every 27 anything else. 

No comparison.

lebron is going to end up ring chasing at 37 when wiggy and kat hit their prime and wiggins will be right up there at the top of the league playing for rings lol ...........lost so much respect for lebron as a heat fan i said he was a sellout for leaving cleveland (no homer) and after that traded , sheesh , i legit got pissed cause i was dying to play with wiggins and lebron in 2k without cheating 
mad.gif

not even the thunder would give up the unanimous #1 pick for love though , nobody expected harden to be this good .

Trading Wiggins worst trade in NBA History
You're obviously exaggerating a bit but even so, you can't 100% say the Wolves won that trade.

Cavs have already 1 finals trip under their belt with Love, albeit he was hurt.

Wiggins has regressed a bit this season, and I have reservations about whether or not he's going to become that kind of player that I initially thought he would or could become. Still shoots a ton of midrange jumpers and isn't the defender that most would have thought.

Bron needs a facilitator at point guard. A true point guard. If Bron had CP3 or Rondo he'd be free of having to do so much. He wouldn't have to guard that position and facilitate. He could just play his game. It worked with Miami because they were just so good individually. It helped that Wade wasn't Wade of old.

I think Bron on Clippers would be good. Gets the point guard and coach he needs.

But GSW aren't going to be bad for a longtime so there's that

Wiggins, regressed?
laugh.gif
The regression is more so on the defensive end. Part of why  he was so lauded was due to his two way potential. Which still is there, but as of right now he's far away in that regard.

He isn't the defender that he was his rookie season. Opponents are almost shooting BETTER when guarded by wiggins than when they aren't.

Also, as the raptors have seen even with Demar, (who's actually having a really good year) building a team around a wing who can't shoot 3's is extremely challenging. 

Last edited:
Word circulated to cleveland.com that Blatt had trouble drawing up plays out of timeouts. He would freeze up and waste precious seconds, one player said. He would even draw up plays for players who weren't in the game, another player said.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-o...to-cavs-stars-poor-play-calling-led-to-firing

Come on ppl think Blatt will flourish on a different NBA team?

I don't believe most of what we've heard in the last 24 hours.

Even if true, aren't there other coaches in the league that dont draw up the plays? I thought Jason Kidd and others didn't do that. I could be way off though.

Last edited:
Bron needs a facilitator at point guard. A true point guard. If Bron had CP3 or Rondo he'd be free of having to do so much. He wouldn't have to guard that position and facilitate. He could just play his game. It worked with Miami because they were just so good individually. It helped that Wade wasn't Wade of old.

I think Bron on Clippers would be good. Gets the point guard and coach he needs.

But GSW aren't going to be bad for a longtime so there's that

Lebron gets all the help in the world :lol:
But they will be in the finals most likely and if that time comes, lets see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom