2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lakers fans. You guys sure the Byron, Kobe and Swaggy are holding the young bucks back? I'm starting to believe your fooling yourselves on how good your young players actually are and will be.
this new generation loves to blame everyone but themselves

Last edited:
How is McBuckets a top 10 3pt shooter, though? I don't believe that in any way shape or form.( he lost me 75 bucks on the ROY bet, he aint ****)

Bravelude's final form
sick.gif

Last edited:
MKG back but Lamb, Jefferson, Zeller still out. Lin will be out for 2 weeks cuz of a bad ankle sprain. Hornets key players dropping like flies, SMH.

Taj Gibson to ref: "WTF!" :lol: So clear. Such disdain... :lol:

Wasn't that palming by Et'waun Moore? Why am I watching this still

Last edited:
Hey Lakers fans. You guys sure the Byron, Kobe and Swaggy are holding the young bucks back? I'm starting to believe your fooling yourselves on how good your young players actually are and will be.

Delusions of grandeur.

Nick Young gotta put the whole team on his back, while being forced to listen to Iggy's music. Dude has all kind of heart and patience

Brett Dawson @BDawsonWrites
Ryan Anderson (25 FGAs) on his late assist to Omer Asik: "I was just in a passing mood tonight. So I found him with my Rajon Rondo-esque vision."

Its all perception. Not to take anything away from Kawhi but the fact that he plays for the spurs, the history, culture, etc sort of heightens public opinion on him. If you swap butler and kawhi, youd have people saying he was top 5 too

Man I'm going to lay off DayDay. 

I like him.

I like that interview.

Dude keeps it 100.

I can't hate a man like that.

F Word his team though, but I ride for him. And he's top 10, too. I won't be clowning on him any more man. Funny how the small things can make or break a persons opinion of you.

He got me, dude is legit.

Thanks for posting this G

Last edited:
Anthony Slater [emoji]10004[/emoji] @anthonyVslater

Starting tomorrow vs Houston, Thunder get Rockets, Clippers, Spurs and Warriors a combined 12 times over final 34 games. Three against each.
9:44 π.μ. - 28 Ιαν 2016

I will be paying real close attention to this because i really wanna see what the Thunder are,

The other night KD had 31, 10 & 7 Russ had 28, 10 & 7 & somehow they still lost to the nets.. they've been winning a lot of games but literally every game is in to the final minutes no matter who they play. I've been wondering if this is just them coasting until real challenges occur, i guess we will find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom