2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes in life false hope gets you through the darkest times

I can dig it. I thought once we got healthy we'd go on a run. Even though Otto went down tonight and Brad played off the bench there's no excuse why we lost to the Nuggets at home on throwback night with Bullets legends in attendance. We just suck this season, plain and simple.

no i think we do realize that. i realize that. i dont like the make up of this team at all. even in a few years i really cant see any of these dudes being allstars or contending for anything. i want us to  get that number one pick this year. 
KD makes them an instant competitor though.

Add another piece by 17' trade deadline and, yall back

Anthony Slater [emoji]10004[/emoji] @anthonyVslater

Starting tomorrow vs Houston, Thunder get Rockets, Clippers, Spurs and Warriors a combined 12 times over final 34 games. Three against each.
9:44 π.μ. - 28 Ιαν 2016

I will be paying real close attention to this because i really wanna see what the Thunder are,

The other night KD had 31, 10 & 7 Russ had 28, 10 & 7 & somehow they still lost to the nets.. they've been winning a lot of games but literally every game is in to the final minutes no matter who they play. I've been wondering if this is just them coasting until real challenges occur, i guess we will find out

OKC has really disappointed me man.

Don't worry. This is the Thunder's year.

Lakers fans just in a situation they haven't experienced for a while. They don't seem to realize that having a few nice young players doesn't really get you much when a championship is the goal. If you want to to get to contender level, you either need to draft a generational talent or someone good enough that a generational talent would want to play with them. IMO, Clarkson, Randle and Russell are not that.
 ^ 

Team tank, acquire more cost controlled talent
Roll out the bricks truck In Free agency ....again

rudy-gay-kings-660x330.jpg

Him
My mans Rudy would want no part of that mess ...I'm thinkin more like a max to derozan and a trade for Meyers Leonard

Damn Nance really might be the best young player they got, only thing close to reasonable Reggie said all game :lol:

Last edited:
Draft simmons / Ingram

Free agent signings of guys like horford, whiteside, batum, derozan

Trust in Mitch

Last edited:

KD makes them an instant competitor though.

Add another piece by 17' trade deadline and, yall back
i really cant see kd or anyone wanting to come play with the pieces we currently have assembled if im being real. kd isnt a young buck. he is in his prime. he going to want to contend for titles. he aint doing that here. 

Last edited:
Sometimes in life false hope gets you through the darkest times

I can dig it. I thought once we got healthy we'd go on a run. Even though Otto went down tonight and Brad played off the bench there's no excuse why we lost to the Nuggets at home on throwback night with Bullets legends in attendance. We just suck this season, plain and simple.
Once I seen it was some Baltimore Bullets stuff I knew Barton wasn't gon let the Nuggets lose on a hometown night

Lakers fans just in a situation they haven't experienced for a while. They don't seem to realize that having a few nice young players doesn't really get you much when a championship is the goal. If you want to to get to contender level, you either need to draft a generational talent or someone good enough that a generational talent would want to play with them. IMO, Clarkson, Randle and Russell are not that.

Yep

Rose genuinely happy on the bench. Eight straight L's, L's!

Last edited:
First All-Star Game in NBA history to feature no white players. I'm calling for a boycott. #whiteNBAplayerslivesmatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom