2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I remember being in chatrooms in '98 telling people this guy was gonna be the best player in the draft and go down as one of the best PFs in the history of the game.

Dirk is now ranked 7th alltime career scoring right?
Too bad he was not selected for the ASG. He is 37 and has been playing a good solid season.
Instead too many people voted for a washed Kobe.

Think about this...

Dwyane Wade ('03-'16) is 311 points away from 21,000.

Pau Gasol ('01-'16) is 211 points away from 19,000.

Kevin Durant ('07-'16) is 256 points away from 17,000.

Last edited:
I feel like people don't understand that shooting 1000 FTs in practice is totally different than shooting in game situations. It's not easy to replicate and it's incredibly hard to stay consistent with your form when fatigued if you don't have that muscle memory.

I mean, yeah but that's literally their job.

Hawks will have to make a decision on who to go forward with between him and Jeff. I hope we choose Dennis, he's younger and has a great up side.

they shouldnt be bailed out by bad free throw shooters  because they cant play defense.it just doesnt feel right . these dudes are millionaires. they should play defense. they need to practice defense. i think its just a lazy way to not have to play d. 

two freethrows and the ball if they start hacking on purpose. thatll teach em. 
Same could be said about shooting free throws. These dudes are millionaires. They should know how to shoot free throws.

Hawks will have to make a decision on who to go forward with between him and Jeff. I hope we choose Dennis, he's younger and has a great up side.

What do you think the liklihood of them moving one of those guys is before the trade deadline? They might be able to get a decent role player for down the stretch.

I wonder why Nate McMillan hasn't been brought up much for HC anywhere. Or has he?

Last edited:

What do you think the liklihood of them moving one of those guys is before the trade deadline? They might be able to get a decent role player for down the stretch.

I don't think we move either one of them before the trade deadline although like you said their could be benefit in getting a potential role player for the playoffs I just don't think that move happens. I feel like they are waiting for their contracts to be up next year and then make the decision. I think when that happens we keep Dennis and let Jeff move in FA.

Free Jeff Teague. If you want to put your faith in a player that wears two arm sleeves go right ahead.

I think Dennis can be just as good as Jeff if he can become a more consistent shooter he's already a very good passer and can be a play maker. But as it stands Jeff is still better right now so its a tough decision to make.

I remember being in chatrooms in '98 telling people this guy was gonna be the best player in the draft and go down as one of the best PFs in the history of the game.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom