2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw Obama's speech with the Warriors from the other day :lol:

can't imagine Bernie Sanders cracking jokes like that :lol:

CaflUAPUsAAjR_o.jpg

I think the heat need to sell high on Whiteside for shooters, plural. They aren't going anywhere without shooters.

I think the heat need to sell high on Whiteside for shooters, plural. They aren't going anywhere without shooters.
I think they will deal him.  From what lebatard always seems to say, it sounds like the heat can't really stand him at all.  

I think they will deal him.  From what lebatard always seems to say, it sounds like the heat can't really stand him at all.  

Yea and I think right after a game like this is when you make the calls. Maybe involve a third team and trade for Ryan Anderson + another reserve shooter

Yea and I think right after a game like this is when you make the calls. Maybe involve a third team and trade for Ryan Anderson + another reserve shooter
neither of u have any idea what ur saying. it makes 0 sense to get rid of a center like whiteside for shooters. good centers are the hardest thing to come by in the league.

neither of u have any idea what ur saying. it makes 0 sense to get rid of a center like whiteside for shooters. good centers are the hardest thing to come by in the league.

There's a really good chance he's leaving. Like if I had to pick 1 guy who will get a max deal that is leaving, he's the most likely.

There's a really good chance he's leaving. Like if I had to pick 1 guy who will get a max deal that is leaving, he's the most likely.
if miami is smart, u throw the bank at him. whiteside may bump heads with spoelstra, but hes heavily invested in miami the city.

[quote name="a-friend"]Just noticed I have 2999 reps, I wonder what happens @ 3k[/quote]NikeTalk puts the call in to Silva to put the fix in for your team this June.

One more rep and it's their year. :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom