2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all ex-players, Big O is the final boss of hating on the present day game. Dude's been super bitter for decades. DECADES.

He said some hating *** **** about Kobe or LBJ one time. Can't remember what it was, but I know it was about one of those 2 dudes. I think y'all barely said a peep on here about it and let him slide because of who it was aimed at. 

Also, haven't posted in here in a couple days or so,

But Joe Johnson should help a team, in a major way. He's shooting 46% from deep since the new year began. In an offense in which he won't see as much touches / shots, inevitable there will be some regression there, but the point stands that he's been shooting very well over the past two months and in my opinion, Shooters with size will always be a need in the league. 

Really wish we could swing something for him. Feel like he could help us immensely. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I would really really like to see Joe Johnson go to the Spurs, dude would flourish in our second unit. If there is a basketball God, let this happen please.
The basketball gods have been plenty generous to the Spurs... you don't get to ask for anything more.

Did I read drew Carey slander in here earlier? Thread has reached a new low

And I'd rather hear someone like Barkley or Oscar or even shaq talk about the game than some pencil neck geek like zach Lowe or simmons :x

Did I read drew Carey slander in here earlier? Thread has reached a new low

And I'd rather hear someone like Barkley or Oscar or even shaq talk about the game than some pencil neck geek like zach Lowe or simmons :x

nooo. I said Drew is the best thing to come out of Cleveland and Wardell is the best creation from Akron.

is was the cavs and bron slander bus tour. props to drew and mimi.

Joe Johnson will get zero playing time with the Spurs, Pop won't play someone who rests on defense and the Spurs stopped shooting 3s

He fits in well with the Thunder but I honestly don't think anyone is too excited to play with Durant and Westbrook.

Cleveland is probably his destination, he is almost guaranteed a shot to the finals and they are trying to play uptempo which Johnson excel at

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 41m41 minutes ago
But it must also be noted that the Hawks, sources say, plan to make a determined push to try to convince Joe Johnson to return to Atlanta.

Last edited:
people I want to listen to on basketball television wise:

ernie with Kenny and chuck (please god get rid of shaq)

bill when he was in grantland format with jalen and then zack coming in periodically

hella nah...nba on tnt is the goat when chuck is absent. ernie with kenny and shaq is the best lineup. the vibe is the most positive and chill. and they all actually still do what they're paid for. charles says all the time how he doesnt even watch the games anymore

hella nah...nba on tnt is the goat when chuck is absent. ernie with kenny and shaq is the best lineup. the vibe is the most positive and chill. and they all actually still do what they're paid for. charles says all the time how he doesnt even watch the games anymore
agreed. f charles barkley. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom