2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait did you just bring up that as
what
:\
but the warriors beat your team still, so what if he doesn't win Finals MVP
I am confuse

Yea beat them with 2 stars out, and curry let Delly lock him up so he works get finals MVP.
Could care less about that finals. Let them have it. You all were in here CRYNG when the Cavs went up 2-1 on them, saying curry was failing. In here scared as hell. With 2 stars down I don't mind the Warriors wining that one.
I'm sure your team didn't make the finals tho. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I mean sure they can win like 1-2 games, but they aren't better in no way shape or form if that's what he's really getting it

That warriors team was so fun tho

Last edited:
Didn't Stephen Curry average 26, 6, and 6 in the finals?

#LockedUp
ocbczDV.gif

#LockedUp

The Cavs will get smacked this year too, Kyrie, Love, Lebron, Lebron Jr, JR, everyone. 4-1.

Yea we will see. We know those weak Blazers won't be there tho. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Cleveland Cavaliers have won as many titles with LeBron James as the Portland Trail Blazers have won with Greg Oden.

How does that make you feel?

Yea we will see. We know those weak Blazers won't be there tho. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
When was the last time CLEVELAND won anything, ever?
:lol:
I'm sure my team could make it if we were gifted all the top free agents because we have a native son who feels indebted to his state and an owner with no qualms paying for it.

Lol D Rose and Lebron's chances of winning the chip is pretty much the same until the warriors gets disbanded or something.

This is a prime example of your standard Lebrun fan. Guaranteed he goes ghost after the cavs lose in the playoffs again, these beta boys can't take the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom