2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vucevic's skill 
eek.gif
 so fluid 

Pel commentators with the lowkey barbs on AD. They not sucking up to him one bit

I see both sides

JD likes to cirticize people's views while barely offering any of his own orginial views which is annoying.

Sea man can be funny but it's constant trolling...I can literally come into this thread every day of the year and see you posting stuff like ..."Lebron sucks, CP3 is a ******, KD is an beta"

I get it...a lot people like to leave bait....I get it you think Lebron/CP3/ sucks or whatever but it doesn't have to every day type of thing

I used to post all the time, but like Big J, Allen, Pro, CP, Cake, do work son, etc, I just don't post as often anymore because almost every day in here it turns into the sea manup troll show. Just isn't worth it most days. There's no difference between what seaman does and what Doo Be Doo got like 50+ screen names banned for.

BigMike, Dirk, JA, Shuges....

Ill forever in life want to knock Tyler Hansborough in the jaw everytime i see em on court.

I wish I could recall how many times I had to call out Zyzz a few years ago because he'd post nonsense about people being "garbage" and I just couldn't take it anymore. Sometimes you just can't handle the hyperbole and trolling. :lol:

What happened to Zyzz still here?

It's just the frustration that you have to sift through constant "Lebron needs more help"... "CP3 sucks"... "XYZ is washed"

You can't really say "I'm here to talk basketball" when you troll and joke as much as you do. Yes, the thread isn't that serious and joking is allowed, but it just gets so repetitive when so many people do it.

There's a reason a lot of former regular posters don't contribute as much.. and it's not because Grantland shut down. It's because of things like Ska mentioned at the start of the thread. The jokes get old, sometimes it's okay to let those "jokes" pass and not comment on it. And the response of "Well just ignore it and contribute your own posts" isn't really the point. Trying to make a normal comment in a sea of "BETA KD IS WASHED" posts is a wasted effort 
laugh.gif

And it's not a criticize of anyone in particular, but it's been the current state of the NBA threads. Just like ska mentioned at the start.
just two pages ago you posted about kristaps and got a nice conversation going about the rookie on a day were the knicks are not even playing 

people comment on what they see and its all entertainment, there is no difference between "well golly anthony davis is not having a good game tonight" and "ad is washed". no one actually thinks or means players like ad and james harden's days of being a productive basketball player are over

everyone who posts about basketball affects the flow of this thread (even people from milwaukee), spending your only posts complaining about other posters while not being able to offer a single basketball opinion is a waste of a niketalk account. Complaining never changes anything so if all you do is complain about the quality of content rather than making an effort to add content that you think is worth talking about then there really is no reason to post in this thread. there's an advanced stats thread that all the so called people who take this seriously post in from time to time yet its only like 16 pages after two years. so yes, complaining about content and saying there's nothing you can do to make things better is nothing more than a lazy excuse.

I wish I could recall how many times I had to call out Zyzz a few years ago because he'd post nonsense about people being "garbage" and I just couldn't take it anymore. Sometimes you just can't handle the hyperbole and trolling. 
laugh.gif
Zyzz himself barely posts in here anymore. Tells you something that the trolling got to be too much for even him.
laugh.gif
tbh its probably because kobe is hella washed 

I don't know man, y'all lowkey take this thread too seriously if someone else's post just ruins your experience 
laugh.gif
 Just block them and move on 

Tuned into the 4th quarter of the Bulls game, could only watch 4 minutes of it.. Too many second chance opportunities for the opponent and giving up 3's, smh

I don't know man, y'all lowkey take this thread too seriously if someone else's post just ruins your experience :lol:  Just block them and move on 
In all honesty bruh, this whole issue sounds more like a old posters vs. new posters thing than anything else. It's just disguised under content.

Last edited:
Yall even scared away CFB the troll of all trollness.

:lol:

Yeah man in real life youre not even supposed to be worrying about the next mans actions unless it effects you.
Then why do it online.

Last edited:
Hornets are getting to the basket at will tonight.

So much for Hoiberg switching up the Bulls offensive philosophy.

@MarkG_Medina: Nuggets coach Mike Malone on Mudiay: "Unlike some others, we feel he is a point guard that can make good decisions."

:lol: :lol:

In all honesty bruh, this whole issue sounds more like a old posters vs. new posters thing than anything else. It's just disguised under content.

Feels like their making it a us vs them. As if we can't talk ball without their takes. Please. I Love how they didn't mention Chester in their crew. I haven't seen one positive thing posted by him. Just a boring LeBron,Chris Paul hate. I would love to hear his takes on the blazers not the crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom