2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

word g

stat nerds can go that way -------->

just here to talk ball, trash, have fun and post some gifs, vines and memes
laugh.gif

Nah stats are cool and appreciated. I read and digest them all the time. What I'm saying is, if you don't like what's being posted in the thread, either sit the thread out and lurk / don't post, or post what you think should be talked about. And if there's posters who you really don't vibe with just block them. I for sure do.

Some enlighten me, what's the big deal with Josh McRoberts? Like why is everyone like he is good, I don't watch very many Heat games.

I think the Heat are going to get it together. Bosh clearly isn't all the way back yet. Dragic will get better. Whiteside is still young and raw. At some point later in the season, they'll go on a nice run. I still expect them to be top 4 in the East by the time the season ends. Kind of lost hope that they'll actually be able to challenge the Cavs, but they'll be a good team.

There's definitely a lot of basketball elitists in here. It's just a damn discussion forum. People take things way too seriously on here. 

God that Lebron chart is so stupid. As if he controls how many 50 plus win teams he plays in the playoffs 
laugh.gif

Of course those guys are gonna have more playoff wins against 50 win teams. The east doesn't have as many as the west, and he only plays one west coast team for the playoffs each year.

You have to adjust for ratio of 50 win teams being played in order for that list to matter.

word g

stat nerds can go that way
>

just here to talk ball, trash, have fun and post some gifs, vines and memes
Analytics have help me become a better basketball fan. We need both imo.
there is no such thing as a "better basketball fan"
I'm sure he means it's made him  a better basketball fan. Not that he's a better fan than anyone else. At least that's how I read it.

As in.. more knowledge and info increases his enjoyment and understanding of basketball.

And Chester is just as bad as the rest 
laugh.gif
 It's really not an old vs new thing. There's been plenty of trolls that were annoying years ago too, like Zyzz for example 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom